Hot Dog Roller Pron (9 Viewers)

Finally caved and ordered one. Should arrive in time for the next game and the Super Bowl.
9862D90E-BB00-4B83-BABA-3AB6947A952A.gif

I use a green scrubby sponge and it scrapes good as new in about 10 minutes.

I don’t even like hotdogs and I want one of these. Honestly I’m a marketing executives dream. I see something other people have that I don’t have a need for and I want it :LOL: :laugh:

After grilling a bunch of hotdogs and putting them in a crockpot to keep them warm, I have decided I definitely need a hot dog roller!

Olde Midway seems to be the way to go, eh?

Whover first posted using these for breakfast sausages is a genius!! Dogs for poker last night, sausages for mother's day brunch today :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 286569
You just scared the crap out of me. I thought I’d forgotten that it’s Mother’s Day... then I realised that it was about a month ago over here.

By the way I think there’s a space at the back you’ve missed :LOL: :laugh:

Anyone have problems with their power switch getting knocked out of alignment? You can see the right side protrudes out farther than the left side. Not sure how it happened, but I frequently move it around when we are having a game so it must have gotten bumped. Any way to fix? Or just fugetaboutit since it still works.

image.jpg

Anyone have problems with their power switch getting knocked out of alignment? You can see the right side protrudes out farther than the left side. Not sure how it happened, but I frequently move it around when we are having a game so it must have gotten bumped. Any way to fix? Or just fugetaboutit since it still works.

View attachment 290338
If the red part comes off the contactors will fall out and the unit will be inoperable. I would get a new switch on the way since they are inexpensive.
https://www.webstaurantstore.com/gr...MI8pK0nMmv4gIVCr3ACh3NPgNeEAQYASABEgLFbPD_BwE

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom