Hoser Hut Poker (CPC MD-50 Cash Set) (2 Viewers)

Wow, they did turn out great! I think the $20 is my favorite, followed closely by the $5 Love them all.

Last edited:
I love everything about this set. The theme, inlays, colors, mold, progression. Absolutely nailed it!

Beautiful set!

Also, thanks for making me go back to agonizing over deciding between Canary and DG Yellow after having finally made my up my mind :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:.

Beautiful set!

Also, thanks for making me go back to agonizing over deciding between Canary and DG Yellow after having finally made my up my mind :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:.
I don't think you can go wrong with either tbh. I mean, look at the recent "Rainier Room" set using Canary yellow - amazing! Go with your heart!

Beautiful set!

Yeah, tough one:
Canary: cleaner yellow (while DGY is more neon/green-ish), but a bit pale... more classic, old-school.
DGY: brighter, loves UV(!)... but green-ish after the last change a few years back :/ (let's not get Saturn into the discussion now, that's an own category)

Love it! Colours are great as well! Nothing better than when someone puts effort into things like that, even the post is well laid out. ;)

I'm in Zurich on business periodically (well, when the world is spinning), would love to join a game next time.

I have almost the same quarter-pie for one of my chips. Very nice combo. That $1, though is a standout!

Love it! Colours are great as well! Nothing better than when someone puts effort into things like that, even the post is well laid out. ;)

I'm in Zurich on business periodically (well, when the world is spinning), would love to join a game next time.
Assuming the lockdown ends and international travel resumes again at some point, you're welcome at our table anytime! Just shoot me a message the next time you're in town. :tup:

Great set, congrats!

I was a bit surprised to the actual color of the charcoal chip in your photos. It is darker than what I expected, almost black? I have a new set is the design stage now and one of the chips is a charcoal base. I have a color sample set and the sample color is more charcoal, like in the design tool. Maybe it is just the lighting in the photos?

Great set, congrats!

I was a bit surprised to the actual color of the charcoal chip in your photos. It is darker than what I expected, almost black? I have a new set is the design stage now and one of the chips is a charcoal base. I have a color sample set and the sample color is more charcoal, like in the design tool. Maybe it is just the lighting in the photos?
Comparing the photos to the actual chips, I find the photos to be a pretty accurate representation. Comparing the $20 to the black sample chip, the contrast is still pretty noticeable, if that helps. For reference, the photos were taken indoors using only natural light from a large window and exposed ever so slightly to the right. Other than cropping, I didn't re-touch the photos at all. One thing to keep in mind is that, depending on the display/monitor, colours can look very different though.

Great set, eh!! Brings back some wonderful memories of watching this with my old man when I was a kid. Rick Moranis was so awesome!

These are awesome. Someone tag me when the samples go up!!!

I love them all but that $20 is sweet.

And the frac, and the $1, and the.....

Jesus. What an effin great set. Spots, colors, everything. Congratulations. Any thought to going Canary as the base on the fiver instead of DG yellow? I think a few guys have had good results with the shade on canary. What made you go DG?

Fantastic, congrats on the set and well played going the extra on those $100's with the Bright White. I believe my favorite is the $1 though. Top-Notch! :cool

Very nice set. Love people who put all the details into their customs to make them Pop. Those $1 remind me of a Team Canada Hockey jersey from the late 70s and 80s.

Jesus. What an effin great set. Spots, colors, everything. Congratulations. Any thought to going Canary as the base on the fiver instead of DG yellow? I think a few guys have had good results with the shade on canary. What made you go DG?
Because DG yellow is the best yellow
What Bill said ;)

Really though, it was either Canary or DG Yellow - imo the only two real options for a yellow base with CPCs colour line-up. In the end DG won simply because I wanted to go for a bright, fun set and compared to Canary, DG "pops" quite a bit more.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom