For Sale HOF Hungry Frog full sample sets (2 available) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

albatros63

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I have 10 full sample sets of the Hall Of Fame Hungry Frog tournament hotstamp set available (10 chips with the T25 V2 included)

Price per set is $60 + actual shipping (+/- $10 to US/Canada)

If 10 people express interest before sunday, i'll collect PP F&F payments then i'll deal a Holdem hand between them and the winner will get a refund and receive his sample set shipped for free.

IMG_20191219_221321__01.jpg

1. @ReallyGoodUsername
2. @Chippy McChiperson
3. @Ischie
4. @72o
5. Available (No free sample draw)
6. Available (No free sample draw)
7. @arch3r
8. @FordPickup92
9. @RiverKingCali
10. @superchromix

Last edited:
Hmmmm schrodingers sample, idk if it’s in the box until I get it and open it.

@Josh Kifer did the frogs make it out? Or did you take those?
I took them and figured you'd never notice. I roll around in them and take Facebook photos. You don't want my set, you should grab these. All ten.

Well I have no fooking clue if this is a yes or a no. I guess....I’ll take one?
Lol. I bought your set from you on the last package I forwarded to ya. I sent you a PM explaining, but I already confused the situation. Just sign up, you Jackwagon....

So I spose I’m definitely in for one. If anyone can find me the following to purchase, I’ll buy you a sample set or two....

If anyone can find the following for me or a way to buy it, I’ll grab a sample or two for you too....
1583166184781.jpeg

Wasn’t that for sale by @Johnblue ?
It was but pulled down since it wasn’t chip related. Anyways there’s a couple out there all sold from Vals site, but I need this one in particular. I tried ebays and such, but I’m not good at it.

Not threadjacking, legit will buy two samples for anyone that finds a copy I purchase.

I have 10 full sample sets of the Hall Of Fame Hungry Frog tournament hotstamp set available (10 chips with the T25 V2 included)

Price per set is $60 + actual shipping (+/- $10 to US/Canada)

If 10 people express interest before sunday, i'll collect PP F&F payments then i'll deal a Holdem hand between them and the winner will get a refund and receive his sample set shipped for free.

View attachment 416469

1. @ReallyGoodUsername
2. @Chippy McChiperson
3. @Ischie
4. @72o
5. @BarrieJ3 ?
Barrie is in. He's just hard to understand.

He wants a set, I speak Barrie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom