For Sale HOF Hungry Frog full sample sets (2 available) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this is lunch coffee time Roll :

@FordPickup92 takes a solid leadership.
@Ischie is starting a Come back
@BarrieJ3 's wishes are satisfied...
Since I apparently can control the dice, I’ll take a win for ReallyGoodUsername. Let Ford have a good sweat, but she can lose by 1. I’ll take 1s and 2s from here on out. Thanks!

Since I apparently can control the dice, I’ll take a win for ReallyGoodUsername. Let Ford have a good sweat, but she can lose by 1. I’ll take 1s and 2s from here on out. Thanks!
You were totally that kid that pulled girls hair on recess, weren't you....

You were totally that kid that pulled girls hair on recess, weren't you....
Naw. But I did occasionally get in trouble for teasing the kids who couldn't tell they were being teased.

Not those developmentally atypical, just those with little to no self awareness or critical thought. You know you're not wrong when the teacher laughs while trying to tell you it's not nice/true.

Naw. But I did occasionally get in trouble for teasing the kids who couldn't tell they were being teased.

Not those developmentally atypical, just those with little to no self awareness or critical thought. You know you're not wrong when the teacher laughs while trying to tell you it's not nice/true.
..... Or it could mean your teacher is an asshole.

IMG_20200304_101520.jpg

Ain’t nothing wrong with being pretty and living someplace warm.

What are the Fink men wearing these days?

edit: man I’ve never stepped foot in Maryland. Need to attend a ravens game.
Nope, never said there was!

Britches, hopefully

You might be disappointed, they do great until the playoffs lol

That die is unbalanced, just sayln'. Heavily weighted towards 6 and 5, while 2 and 1 will appear less often than true odds. Drilled holes make the die heaviest on the 1 side and lightest on the 6 side, so 6 comes up more often.

Sorry, did not took my Jack's dices with me so i have to use my daughter's.
I hope no gambling police will show up at 6pm tomorrow morning...

That die is unbalanced, just sayln'. Heavily weighted towards 6 and 5, while 2 and 1 will appear less often than true odds. Drilled holes make the die heaviest on the 1 side and lightest on the 6 side, so 6 comes up more often.
NumberCountPct
1818.18%
249.09%
3613.64%
41022.73%
51022.73%
6613.64%
Total44100.00%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom