For Sale The Beach CPC Sample Add Ons (for owners) + Various Bridge Cut Cards (2 Viewers)

Venturalvn

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Normally I'd start shipping out the couple hundred bucks of value for free, but I am looking to help add to funds for my next CPC set, so I'll be recouping the breakeven costs for these for the sample set owners that want to complete their sets.

As of my latest (and final) add on for The Beach, I've replenished or added a couple racks that were previously unavailable. I'm now able to offer the final pieces to anyone who has had a part of this sample set going back to its original inception of ASM chips in 2008, and through 3 add ons from CPC over time. I believe most owners would be missing the 25cent and the $500.

I also have a plethora of bridge size cut cards to match my 3 custom sets.

Chip: $3.50 each
Cut Card: $2 each
Shipping, Chips and Cards: $5 padded envelope w/ chips and cards
Shipping, Cut Cards Only: $1

1702252283056.png

1702253855812.png

Husky Chuck's are 2-sided. There is 1 dog on each side.

Tagging with a list of people that I'm pretty sure have purchased or owned in the past, although I don't have a full history:

1. @ThinkingFold
2. @arch3r
3. @MG20
4. @superchromix
5. @Jeff
6. @Psypher1000
7. @TheBigTater
8. @Kyle
9. @Max D
10. @72o
11. @nitzilla
12. @grantc54
13. @Forty4
14. @detroitdad

Very interested. I have a sample set back I got back in CT days and were the chips that made me want to use the Hourglass for my Arizona Club set.

I need to check what I have at home to see what I might need to fill out the set (I think it's only missing the $100 and $500 but I'll get back to you).

Thanks for the offer on these!!

So is this for previous purchases only to add on missing chips, or are you offing a full sample, cause I'd be down for a full set and a beach bridge size cut card

Id take a complete sample if available and a cut card

Wow, beautiful! I'd love a full sample set with a Beach cut card if possible, thank you.

So is this for previous purchases only to add on missing chips, or are you offing a full sample, cause I'd be down for a full set and a beach bridge size cut card

Thanks for the interest, all. I believe I no longer have $1 chips available, but I will have to check. If not I wouldn't mind sending full sample sets minus the $1 after I've topped off the pre existing sets that are out there without the add on.

Thanks for the interest, all. I believe I no longer have $1 chips available, but I will have to check. If not I wouldn't mind sending full sample sets minus the $1 after I've topped off the pre existing sets that are out there without the add on.
Works for me

Just tell me what I owe and send me whatever you want.

Legally of course

Thanks all for the interest. I've been super busy and checking in for thumbs up to prep, and will look to send out PP/venmo info tonight or tomorrow. I definitely appreciate people taking enough interest to pay for a 1- or 2-chip top off to finish the sample sets! I've sent a lot of stuff out for free over the years, but my wife's eyes are getting sharper as more sets are being added to the shelves...

I've read the chip shipping tips and tricks as well as a couple others, but there always seems to be some people who get chips through in an envelope, and some who don't.

Are there any singles shippers who have a tried and true way to get singles through a regular envelope? I don't particularly enjoy charging $5 for shipping a single chip in a padded mailer, but I don't see many other options with today's USPS parcel rates.

I've read the chip shipping tips and tricks as well as a couple others, but there always seems to be some people who get chips through in an envelope, and some who don't.

Are there any singles shippers who have a tried and true way to get singles through a regular envelope? I don't particularly enjoy charging $5 for shipping a single chip in a padded mailer, but I don't see many other options with today's USPS parcel rates.
@Gavin

Thanks for the tag. I’m in for something. Need to dig into my samples and see what I have/need. We moved recently and I don’t have my samples on display any more so it may take me a bit to find where they ended up, but I’ll get back ASAP.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom