For Sale HOF Hungry Frog full sample sets (2 available) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small sample size, but.....

5-6 came up 16 times vs just 12 times for 1-2, and 4-5-6 came up 26 times vs 18 times for 1-2-3. Those numbers should be a lot closer to even, and demonstrate the bias I referred to previously.

I'll wager $100 on six coming up more often than any other number (you pick) over the course of 100 throws.

Small sample size, but.....

5-6 came up 16 times vs just 12 times for 1-2, and 4-5-6 came up 26 times vs 18 times for 1-2-3. Those numbers should be a lot closer to even, and demonstrate the bias I referred to previously.

I'll wager $100 on six coming up more often than any other number (you pick) over the course of 100 throws.

But you forgot to account for the mental power of the participants willing the higher numbers. That has to account for something, right? :rolleyes: :D :p

2 sample sets available, feel free to post dibs on this thread.
Final roll to follow !

Question, just out of curiosity, why do the sample sets cost $6 per chip, but the STT set is listed at roughly a $1.50 per? I remember seeing "at my cost" posted somewhere, I was just curious what the difference was

Question, just out of curiosity, why do the sample sets cost $6 per chip, but the STT set is listed at roughly a $1.50 per? I remember seeing "at my cost" posted somewhere, I was just curious what the difference was

The sample set is at market price i think (demand-offer-rarety), I've seen many "secret group buy" chips samples at higher price without anyone losing his mind...
A HF sample set sold here at $75...
The set is at cost as i want many can call dibs and have a chance to get it at great price.
I force no one to buy either the sample sets or the set.

Last edited:
The sample set is at market price i think (demand-offer-rarety), I've seen many "secret group buy" chips samples at higher price without anyone losing his mind...
A HF sample set sold here at $75...
The set is at cost as i want many can call dibs and have a chance to get it at great price.
I force no one to buy either the sample sets or the set.
No that's cool, I was just curious as to why is all, figured I'd ask :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom