For Sale HOF Hungry Frog full sample sets (2 available) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then what in tarnation are you doing HERE. Grab all the baguettes you can find and pay these people!
Not my place. Some of them keep nice lower priced stuff over there, nothing against em coming here to sell some samples.

But I can’t just bust in and grabbing all their nice stuff and running it. Gotta keep my chip karma up for all the running my mouth I do.

edit: they legit just walk around with baguettes. Like all day long. If I go into town or take the kids to the park, there’s legit just people walking down the street with a baguette chowing down. Did not expect that.

Not my place. Some of them keep nice lower priced stuff over there, nothing against em coming here to sell some samples.

But I can’t just bust in and grabbing all their nice stuff and running it. Gotta keep my chip karma up for all the running my mouth I do.

edit: they legit just walk around with baguettes. Like all day long. If I go into town or take the kids to the park, there’s legit just people walking down the street with a baguette chowing down. Did not expect that.
I think you’d gain chip karma if you brought nice stuff here for slim or no markups not lose it :)

But you came in here hot.... You can't say "well, gotta start slow in a new forum" when you attempted to kill someone your first month here.

Oh. Wait. You just forgot to check your browser. You weren't in hiding....

But you came in here hot.... You can't say "well, gotta start slow in a new forum" when you attempted to kill someone your first month here.

Oh. Wait. You just forgot to check your browser. You weren't in hiding....
I literally can’t even remember that far back. I’m afraid to ask who I tried to take out back then? It’s all love all the time from this end :tup:

I'm on vacation for the week, i can't send the samples before monday (I did not think it would sold this fast)
@Matthew627 let me know if you want to take the 2nd @BarrieJ3 set.
Shipping for all the us sample sets would be $30 or $40 depending on weight, let's do $30 i'll cover the $10 if it's heavier than 1kg.
I'll PM you all with PP informations.

I don't have a deck right now for the free sample hand but i've got dices so i'll find a way to have some fun to determine a winner before the end of the week...

I'm on vacation for the week, i can't send the samples before monday (I did not think it would sold this fast)
@Matthew627 let me know if you want to take the 2nd @BarrieJ3 set.
Shipping for all the us sample sets would be $30 or $40 depending on weight, let's do $30 i'll cover the $10 if it's heavier than 1kg.
I'll PM you all with PP informations.

I don't have a deck right now for the free sample hand but i've got dices so i'll find a way to have some fun to determine a winner before the end of the week...
Thats okay. I appreciate the offer. I will let yall take these awesome chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom