Hi Everyone We Just Joined :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Joe,

PCF doesn't expose member email addresses like chipboard does. Please read the welcome PM that is sent to all new members. It has lot of important info and links to the FAQ and Guidelines.

Tommy
Well, that sucks as how can I have contest winners on here?

The plan was to use this site as an extension for games and prizes but appears not possible.

I have zero interest on selling on here and honestly just wanted to check it out.

It appears way more conversations occur and that is great.

What is the work around to be able to have contests and games as can't give away stuff if they can't produce privately an address so it can be shipped.

Let me know as this PCF adventure might be short lived.

Joe

Welcome guys! I have already bought a number of chips from you on eBay and I'm sure it will continue.

And once you have a number of posts (10?), you will be able to send and receive personal messages. So I am sure this forum will work for you guys.

What is the work around to be able to have contests and games as can't give away stuff if they can't produce privately an address so it can be shipped.

The way most members buy, sell, run contests, and communicate privately is through PMs. Once you have a certain number of posts, you can send and receive them. I’ve run one member giveaway, participated in a few, and bought and sold many chips through PM.

I hope you decide to stick around. I like your energy, and this place seems like a good fit for the both of you. =^)

Welcome guys! I have already bought a number of chips from you on eBay and I'm sure it will continue.

And once you have a number of posts (10?), you will be able to send and receive personal messages. So I am sure this forum will work for you guys.
Thank you calfdemon as we try hard to always offer great stuff.

Wait till you see next wave as I already have it ready and it is awesome.

Sarah :)

The way most members buy, sell, run contests, and communicate privately is through PMs. Once you have a certain number of posts, you can send and receive them. I’ve run one member giveaway, participated in a few, and bought and sold many chips through PM.

I hope you decide to stick around. I like your energy, and this place seems like a good fit for the both of you. =^)
Joe is on the fence currently so I am just reading everything now to see if it can work.

I like making fun things for people to play/win.

Sarah :)

Question, why did it say new member under our name and now it says waiting list? what does that mean?

Sarah:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom