Hello from Maryland (1 Viewer)

Welcome from Eastern Shore MD

Originally from Germantown, in the 90’s.
When we weren’t going to Lakeforest Mall(RIP), Montgomery Mall was the spot :cool
Oh man, Lakeforest mall was the best back in the day. My parents live a couple of miles away and I remember either riding the bus or biking(!) there as a kid . But yeah RIP, lots of great memories there.

I still have a condo down the road, so interested on all the development plans for the area.

Hi Everyone,

Been browsing the forums as a guest for a couple of weeks and finally decided to join this great community. I've been learning a lot from everyone here and hope I can contribute back one day.

Cheers!
Finksburg, MD here (most say where is that... so I say Westminster)

Welcome, to the forum... and awesome that you are taking in lots of info, is there anything yet that catches your eye? How about sharing the story of what brought you to the forum, long time poker player tired of Dice chips is the typical story but not always! Haha

As I have told others the awesome part about joining in a densley populated chipping area like the DMV is that there are so many chippers around. If you ask many will invite you to a home game and you can check out all kinds of chips without having to buy samples. That obviously doesn't mean that everyone has a ton of old samples (or lower end plastics aka sluggos) sitting around (I do) but you can definitely check out all kinds of real clay, Paulson, CPC, BCC, TRKs. Also Tons of different ceramics, hybrid ceramics, Tina China any many other types of chips around the local area.

We have a DMV connection thread, I'll find it and post a link, should be a good way to get an invite to come out and meet some fellow chippers.

Always around if I can ever be of assistance.

Fellow Chipper Ben

Welcome, to the forum... and awesome that you are taking in lots of info, is there anything yet that catches your eye? How about sharing the story of what brought you to the forum, long time poker player tired of Dice chips is the typical story but not always! Haha

As I have told others the awesome part about joining in a densley populated chipping area like the DMV is that there are so many chippers around. If you ask many will invite you to a home game and you can check out all kinds of chips without having to buy samples. That obviously doesn't mean that everyone has a ton of old samples (or lower end plastics aka sluggos) sitting around (I do) but you can definitely check out all kinds of real clay, Paulson, CPC, BCC, TRKs. Also Tons of different ceramics, hybrid ceramics, Tina China any many other types of chips around the local area.

We have a DMV connection thread, I'll find it and post a link, should be a good way to get an invite to come out and meet some fellow chippers.

Fellow Chipper Ben
Here you go……..

Thread 'DMV Connection (DC, Maryland, Virginia)'
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/dmv-connection-dc-maryland-virginia.67883/

Fellow Chipper Ben
Thanks for the warm welcome! I stumbled on this site while researching toppers for barrington poker table toppers. My friend got one for her table so I just started searching the internet to figure out where I could get one too lol.

Haven't gotten the bug for a better set of chips yet. Two of my friends host games with our friends most of the time, so the slowplay set (don't judge me haha) I got has been good enough for now.

That's said... I'll probably try to get a custom topper as soon as my newbie period ends. I've been browsing the classified section in general to learn about what kind of designs are out there. Maybe one day I'll find something I really like and upgrade my set.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom