Hi Everyone We Just Joined :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome from Mountain View!!
oreo-eat.gif

That is just freaking awesome everyone and yes we are the eBay power house couple.

I love that blades of glory gif who ever posted that and just figured we would check it out.

Shoot what about Ricky Bobby ... shake and Bake!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone
Joe

Sarah is Snow and I am Thunder... by the way you made Sarah laugh so great job. Send me your address as I will send you a FREE chip for making her laugh.

Freaking great and your funny.

Joe

Send me your address as you get a free chip too as that is freaking awesome.

Joe

Welcome who is thunder and who is snow?
Sarah is Snow and I am Thunder... by the way you made Sarah laugh so great job. Send me your address as I will send you a FREE chip for making her laugh.

Joe

OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
Once again great and sarah is loving this so you get a free chip to so send me your address for your free chip

Joe

Aren’t y’all the eBay folks? Some great sales. Welcome!

For some reason I can’t explain, your username reminds me of Blades of Glory
View attachment 1116170
Freaking hilarious and you get a FREE chip as this is just too much fun. Send me your address so it can be shipped.

Joe

That is just freaking awesome everyone and yes we are the eBay power house couple.

I love that blades of glory gif who ever posted that and just figured we would check it out.

Shoot what about Ricky Bobby ... shake and Bake!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone
Joe

Joe

Send me your address as you get a free chip too as that is freaking awesome.

Joe

Joe

Once again great and sarah is loving this so you get a free chip to so send me your address for your free chip

Joe

Freaking hilarious and you get a FREE chip as this is just too much fun. Send me your address so it can be shipped.

Joe
7hn2ey.jpg

I don't know how this site works vs chipboard as on there people can email me privately. I looked and no addresses have been sent to me which means two things
- you did not see the post
- not allowed to send addresses on here

Let me know as serious as a heart attack those selected yesterday all get free chips sent to them. (the Oprah picture too as that is funny)

Let me know how this works as new to it.

Thanks
Joe

I don't know how this site works vs chipboard as on there people can email me privately. I looked and no addresses have been sent to me which means two things
- you did not see the post
- not allowed to send addresses on here

Let me know as serious as a heart attack those selected yesterday all get free chips sent to them. (the Oprah picture too as that is funny)

Let me know how this works as new to it.

Thanks
Joe

Hi Joe,

PCF doesn't expose member email addresses like chipboard does. Please read the welcome PM that is sent to all new members. It has lot of important info and links to the FAQ and Guidelines.

Tommy

Hello Thunder, hello Snow, welcome to the forum.

And, I know that's not very flamboyant, but I'm not sure I can compete with the others without it looking like I was trying to get a free chip.

So, welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom