Help name my club/chip (1 Viewer)

Which name?

• Total voters

jrs146

Straight
Reaction score
Hi all,
I posted my chip design in another post but thought I’d get some opinions on the name. Little background. I’m in finance and own a wealth management firm. I’ll be using just my logo but not my company name on the chip. I’d like the name to be loosely financial/stock market in nature. Let me know your thoughts on the names I’ve come up with or if you have any others.

Last edited:
The S&Poker Club is also cool but I think the P from S&P is somewhat swallowed by the word Poker. I dont know about you guys but for me it makes it kinda awkward to read since I want to say "S&P" and also "S&Poker"... maybe S&P Poker Club would sound better? Just my $0.02

"option" is an investment and poker word - not sure best way to play on that though
Chip Exchange/Blue Chip Exchange - a little punny though
Beta Club where you use the Greek character for the B

Given your idea of Blue Chip Poker Club and your desire to have something finance/stock related, may I suggest...

Blue Horseshoe Club

0388f99d-dae4-4a57-9e9d-5c239ee0f788_text.gif

"option" is an investment and poker word - not sure best way to play on that though
Chip Exchange/Blue Chip Exchange - a little punny though
Beta Club where you use the Greek character for the B
I’ve been Thinking of something with option or call. Nothing yet…

What do you think of these two options. One has the text color matching the chip. The other is consistent in the text color.
CPC Draft color text.png
CPC Draft Single text.png

Stocks and Bonds- but with an S&M theme to the graphics?

Wall Street Bets is super legit. Lends itself well to existing artwork, too.

The Independence Club.

As in you help them to gain financial independence. Then your secure your own from them at the poker table! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Theta Gang
Wolf of Third Street

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom