Hard Candy Hold'em - Mafia-Themed All-Inclusive Custom Poker Chip Set Designed by Me! (2 Viewers)

I think the concept of taking two random, unrelated things and jamming them together to create a poker theme has legs.

I like dinosaurs...

I like accountants...

So how about Dino-Accountants Hold'em?

accountant1.jpg

I can't be bothered with the hassle of a Kickstarter campaign, so just PayPal me your $1000s if you want to get on the gravy train. Dinoaccounts@gmail.com. The xoxox

I think the concept of taking two random, unrelated things and jamming them together to create a poker theme has legs.

I like dinosaurs...

I like accountants...

So how about Dino-Accountants Hold'em?

View attachment 56758

I can't be bothered with the hassle of a Kickstarter campaign, so just PayPal me your $1000s if you want to get on the gravy train. Dinoaccounts@gmail.com. The xoxox

Thanks for making me bust out a laugh and look like a weirdo at work.

I wonder if he's learned to hate this set as much as everyone else does yet.

Apparently not. According to the link SemiNumerical posted on the case, he states that it's on hold. Hopefully permanently.

Last edited:
just like his sugar mafia crap, that case is all bling and no substance. dude needs a job.

He seems to miss details that are important to most poker players (his audience.)

Like the slot for the deck in his chip case... that does nothing for me. We always have a setup - two decks - on the table. What good does it do me to store half a setup in the chip case?

I agree with you ..
I like the case . having corresponding inscription it may be appropriate to any set .
I read the whole topic , and realized one thing. millions of such sets on Ali -express . and the price it $ 40 ...
History simply slurred ...
chips do not look like candy.

I agree with you ..
I like the case . having corresponding inscription it may be appropriate to any set .
I read the whole topic , and realized one thing. millions of such sets on Ali -express . and the price it $ 40 ...
History simply slurred ...
chips do not look like candy.

in any case, I like his energy.
I think everyone really appreciated his energy, some members even went so far as to suggest he focus that energy on designing a new/different set.

I think if he were to put the energy into desiging chips using the chip tool, he would have some pretty sweet looking chips

His dedication is there, he just doesn't use the feedback given by actual poker players.

I think the problem is equating poker players to people who buy chip sets.
There are WAAAAAAAY more people who play poker than those that own even a cheap poker set.
If you think all poker players = potential market, your market looks huge.

If however you realize that people who play poker > people who would buy a set, you start to see how small the market is for chips.

It seems like he had this one idea that he fell in love with, like people fall in love with pocket aces. But as we know, sometimes you just have to let stuff go.

Given the Mafia hit list connection, he could've done something with "bounties." And "dealer" buttons...

And kill buttons, even.

Honestly, I dont know why I'm not a millionaire.

Given the Mafia hit list connection, he could've done something with "bounties." And "dealer" buttons...

And kill buttons, even.

Honestly, I dont know why I'm not a millionaire.
That could be pretty cool, if you held a certain bounty chip and the person whom you knocked out held your nemesis bounty, you could get more money.
Not sure how the financial logistics would work out, but I think that would add an interesting dynamic to a game. To know that a certain someone is coming for you.

That could be pretty cool, if you held a certain bounty chip and the person whom you knocked out held your nemesis bounty, you could get more money.
Not sure how the financial logistics would work out, but I think that would add an interesting dynamic to a game. To know that a certain someone is coming for you.

Yeah - Mafia themed poker. I might try and do this via kick-starter.

Anyone interested?

I was feeling rough for the guy until the case came up and it was evident that this is purely for profit. But in complete seriousness, designing some candy ceramics for Ladies Night sounds pretty damn fun; ASU girls are loose and aggressive.

For my latest Kickstarter project I have combined the uneasy bedfellows of processed cheese and ninjas.

I think the potential for this new IP is bottomless.

Please send beaucoup teh moniez to softninjas@aol.com

View attachment 56849
This is such a blatant ripoff of my Velveeta Samaurai concept it isn't funny. My lawyers will be in touch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom