SOLD Great Wall Tacoma WA $25 - THC Leaded Textured Bright Spots 4TA316 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbp8984

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I have 97x Great Wall Tacoma WA $25 chips.
Looking for $20/chip = $1940 + shipping

These are leaded and the vast majority are in very good/excellent condition but some fleabites, happy to get more images if interested.

Payment via Paypal FF (or G&S +4%)

My pursuit to complete this rack let alone acquire 1-2 more seem almost an impossible task and I have decided to switch to another direction. I have offered $30/chip but cant seem to find a single one and I hope who ever acquires this has much better luck that I do.

1654981308704.png

Man, these are amazing! 100% will take a barrel if split (or if the eventual buyer wants to split them).

These need to come back to the State of Washington, @FordPickup92, what $5 chip is a relabel candidate to pair with this rack if I were to do a Great Wall tribute set? :)

These need to come back to the State of Washington, @FordPickup92, what $5 chip is a relabel candidate to pair with this rack if I were to do a Great Wall tribute set? :)
You have alot of awesome options
I think the Cajun cups would work well, the empress fives too. Condition might a little iffy though
I think a nice darker based red $5 would look great, you don't want something too bright that takes away from the $25 catching your eye

Dibs, PM incoming

Well, I guess this is going to be a mixed set then, not a relabel set (can't relabel the Cajun Cups or Nevada Hotels).

Dibs PM incoming
Relabel candidates are a bit tougher to choose... Paris $5 maybe??

FLV $5 maybe? Similar to Cajun's in terms of edge spot colors and base chip color
Yep and those are murderable FLV or VLV
Harder to find those in quantity without additional denoms. Golden eagle fivers too but I wouldn't want to murder those

Picky picky lol but a good choice none the less
There's more options just have to poke around for em, I was pulling from memory
It's one that came to mind because I purchased 6 racks thinking I was going to use them in a mixed set, but then I found a better option, so now I'm just sitting on 6 racks of FLV $5's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom