• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Great Wall $25 (Tacoma, WA) (1 Viewer)

Also a lot of those guys only take a paper check in the mail for payment! Ohh and their email is an AOL account... if it ain't broke why fix it mentality I guess...

One of those guys told Brie they were sending chips "pony express" I though that was their termolonolgy for the USPS until a dude stopped by the house with a mule and a wagon and dropped off chips!

To be fair I made "some" of this up but still though it would be a good laugh!
I wish the AOL account was the part that you made up.

Because the 90s are still alive
c7533ce906118f163777abd8d34a78ec.gif

Also a lot of those guys only take a paper check in the mail for payment! Ohh and their email is an AOL account... if it ain't broke why fix it mentality I guess...

One of those guys told Brie they were sending chips "pony express" I though that was their termolonolgy for the USPS until a dude stopped by the house with a mule and a wagon and dropped off chips!

To be fair I made "some" of this up but still though it would be a good laugh!
These same guys will buy a rack of chips and sell 2 a year from it for 10 years to make $17 a year from it. They are in it for the long game, not for fast thrills. The patience level is high with these, indeed.

in this case, Radiant Red
My picture taking ability is beyond awful, so my photo might be way off on the color, but the color definitely appears closer to fuchsia and not radiant red. My color set is buried away, so I don’t know for sure, but I’m almost positive it’s fuchsia.

My picture taking ability is beyond awful, so my photo might be way off on the color, but the color definitely appears closer to fuchsia and not radiant red. My color set is buried away, so I don’t know for sure, but I’m almost positive it’s fuchsia.
100%. Almost thought this was a CdM 50 or 50,000 chip before I took a second look.

Makes sense, Radiant Red was just my quick guess based on the fact that it was fluorescent, but it could definitely be something else. It's definitely closer to fuchsia, but I'd have to check if fuchsia shows up as purplish gray on a scanner.

Makes sense, Radiant Red was just my quick guess based on the fact that it was fluorescent, but it could definitely be something else. It's definitely closer to fuchsia, but I'd have to check if fuchsia shows up as purplish gray on a scanner.
Fuchsia Scan.jpg

Not quite as bad as the scan on Chipguide, but the older formula might be more fluorescent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom