• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Great Wall $25 (Tacoma, WA) (1 Viewer)

PocketAces

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Very cool chips, had never seen these before...auction escalated quickly though.

F203C62D-D85D-4E64-B0B6-B1FA89823512.png
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-99-...-/144041988091?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286

Has anyone ever seen the other denominations in quantity? The $1 ans $5 are pretty cool...

Man, those are going to clean up into amazing chips. High price tag but haven't seen them before and top tier green $25s don't grow on trees. Wonder if those are gold flecks or just dirt I am seeing.

Edit - Pic added to show what I'm talking about:

s-l1600.jpg

welcome to why scanners are fkng useless when it comes to pink and half the other colors
Scanners don't pick up fluorescent colors, hence why Blaze Orange, Peach, Hot Pink, in this case, Fuchsia, and a bunch of others turn out looking like a light gray or just a very dull version of that color. There are types of scanners that pick up fluorescent colors, but they're much more expensive, so it's easier to just take a photo of it if it comes out bad.

Last edited:
I guess a better question is why are people USING SCANNERS?
Also a lot of those guys only take a paper check in the mail for payment! Ohh and their email is an AOL account... if it ain't broke why fix it mentality I guess...

One of those guys told Brie they were sending chips "pony express" I though that was their termolonolgy for the USPS until a dude stopped by the house with a mule and a wagon and dropped off chips!

To be fair I made "some" of this up but still though it would be a good laugh!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom