Good, cheap material for DIY poker table top? (1 Viewer)

lherron

Pair
Reaction score
Hey everyone, title says it all. I'm building a poker table to throw on top of my kitchen table and need a fabric for it. Any suggestions?

You can usually find cheap polyester suited speed cloth on amazon, though I don't know how the price compares to yourautotrim who have the good stuff.

I've had good luck with the two-tone brybelly cloth, which you can find on amazon. I can find a link if you want to go that route. Your auto trim is the gold standard for ssc, though. Might be pricey for a topper.

Looks great. Quick q: do you have any issues with creasing? I don't think I can get around the fact I'll need it to fold, but just curious.

Looks great. Quick q: do you have any issues with creasing? I don't think I can get around the fact I'll need it to fold, but just curious.

Not really. When I stapled it, I cheated a little toward the folded position, so that opening completely flat adds some tension to the cloth. The foam and strip hinges make it so the folds aren't so tight that you get a good crease, too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom