Good candidates for HSI quarter relabel? (1 Viewer)

Beakertwang

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Reaction score
This thread is to share ideas for RHC to relabel as HSI quarters. Sharp edges, and readily available would be helpful.

No idea if the Q chips are accessible, or what kind of condition they're in. I grew up 30 minutes from Dubuque. My parents still live close.
1602702296786.png
1602702342793.png

Attachments

• 1602702330275.png
    1602702330275.png
    269 KB · Views: 46
I used the Harrah's Cherokee 5s for my fracs in a HS Cinci set. I was worried that the color would cause dirt stacks with the $5s but the color of the Cherokee 5s is more pink-red than anything and stood out from the $5 chip. Hope that helps.

I used the Harrah's Cherokee 5s for my fracs in a HS Cinci set. I was worried that the color would cause dirt stacks with the $5s but the color of the Cherokee 5s is more pink-red than anything and stood out from the $5 chip. Hope that helps.
I'm thinking about the Cherokee 5's for my nickel, if I decide to add one. But with the HSI secondary 5, there would probably not be any issue.

However, I think blue would be best.

:tup:

I’m in the same boat brother, let me know what you come up with. I’m considering both the Ysabel 1 and 2 myself. Trying to stay RHC but curious as to others opinions on mixing.

F50B0450-AEA1-4135-B5A3-B09C56B06BC9.jpeg

302664E8-470F-49AD-A58C-7598D1C933DD.jpeg
462EEB0C-6024-48A8-B90A-C1C27DB1BFB4.jpeg

Edit: I went with 1a $1s; Red Rock $1 might not go with primary or secondary $1s.

Last edited:
Binion’s and Santa Fe $2 are great too, but with time and expense harvesting plus murder/relabel, very quickly approaching where you might as well break the bank for real HSI fracs, IMO.

I’m doing a Gear label over on the HSI snappers. Slightly worried about dirty stacks but we will just have to risk it in the beginning as I couldn’t find anything else at this point.

View attachment 597660
View attachment 597661View attachment 597662
Edit: I went with 1a $1s; Red Rock $1 might not go with primary or secondary $1s.
Bumping this thread because I’m considering harvesting a rack or two of Red Rock 1s as a frac for my used HSI primary set

I think the spot batter is basic enough to “fit” with the rest of the set, but worry a bit about the color. With a dark enough room, grey and white are probably a bit too close?

Will post a side by side in a few days, but would love to hear thoughts

I know that they aren't super common, but what about a blue base RHC? I am not a fan of any of the $1 HSI variations because of the goofy 7/8 inlay and I want a custom Inlay anyway. I am thinking of using just about any white Base RHC that is easily harvestable for 25c and using a blue base RHC.

Not sure just yet which ines I will settle on. Suggestions welcome.

I know that they aren't super common, but what about a blue base RHC? I am not a fan of any of the $1 HSI variations because of the goofy 7/8 inlay and I want a custom Inlay anyway. I am thinking of using just about any white Base RHC that is easily harvestable for 25c and using a blue base RHC.

Not sure just yet which ines I will settle on. Suggestions welcome.
So white quarters and blue 1s? This could be fun.

Guess part of the reason I like the red rocks is that, so long as I end up in Vegas, they’re functionally $1 / Chip, which feels like a steal. If there was a simple or solid blue rhc that I could easily get 100-200 of, sign me up

So white quarters and blue 1s? This could be fun.

Guess part of the reason I like the red rocks is that, so long as I end up in Vegas, they’re functionally $1 / Chip, which feels like a steal. If there was a simple or solid blue rhc that I could easily get 100-200 of, sign me up
I don't think there are really any RHC blues in Vegas that are good options, but there are other Card Rooms that aren't in Vegas.

Soooo PCF post-pandemic road trip?
Or just find someone on here or elsewhere that is a regular at one of those Card Roons that would be willing to harvest some chips.

Pre-Covid I played live almost every day and would have been happy to harvest chips from my local Card Room as it wouldn't be all that much trouble for someone that is going all the time anyway.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom