Help with RHC relabel frac options (1 Viewer)

BillyBluff

Flush
Reaction score
Hopefully, the wonderful folk of PCF can provide some excellent advice on a frac for an RHC relabel project. I currently have chosen the following denominations from $1 through to $100. All chips are new/minty so any frac will need to be reasonably priced and readily available in excellent+ condition too.

1620643362436.png

I am not sure what the purple spot is on the HSI $1a or what the spots on the Horizon's Edge $100 are, but they look pretty close.

The real question is what options are out there that would fit nicely in this line-up? I was initially on the hunt for some pinky/purple-ish RHC solids but have thus far come up short. I have considered Philly Live! $2s but not the cheapest option (and maybe too "in your face"?):

1620643822962.png

I think that Lucky Lady $1s might be a better fit (not sure on the exact colours though!):

1620643878016.png

What other options would fit seamlessly into this line-up?

Many thanks in advance and thanks for looking,
Iain

Great LU’s!
I love the blue on Philly live deuce, but I think I like the LL in this particular line more. :)
let me know if you need more pics of the Deuce :cool

The tricky part is having all the requirements: blue base RHC, readily available, inexpensive $1 ish, simple edge insert (spot) pattern. Can be found in excellent condition, etc

The Lucky Lady $1 you show fits all the conditions the best I know of. Boulder Station $1 comes up often, but I think the edge spot pattern falls a bit short.

btw,
What was the green $25 in its original incarnation?

The tricky part is having all the requirements: blue base RHC, readily available, inexpensive $1 ish, simple edge insert (spot) pattern. Can be found in excellent condition, etc

The Lucky Lady $1 you show fits all the conditions the best I know of. Boulder Station $1 comes up often, but I think the edge spot pattern falls a bit short.

btw,
What was the green $25 in its original incarnation?
The frac doesn't have to be blue, just a couple of options I've stumbled across!

The $25 is a Jack Detroit primary $25. I really want a green 818 with bright inserts, but getting those in near-mint condition is cost-prohibitive.

Great LU’s!
I love the blue on Philly live deuce, but I think I like the LL in this particular line more. :)
let me know if you need more pics of the Deuce :cool
Yup, the LL are winning for me too at the moment. There must be plenty of other options out there that I'm unaware of (n00b alert!)

+1 for Lucky Lady's though they are a pain to murder as I am finding out. I need to find me some (40) Horizon's Edge hundos now! They are great!

The Binion's could work. I think that the Red Rock (and possibly the Agua Caliente) is too close to the white $1?
Love those Binions. I don’t think they’re readily available tho. Well, at least they were for me when I was looking for a different blue RHC

Love those Binions. I don’t think they’re readily available tho. Well, at least they were for me when I was looking for a different blue RHC
Yea, like I mentioned above it is easy to look in the chip guide and find a chip that you like, but it is an entirely different matter finding a chip that you like that meets all the other criteria too, like right price, actually obtainable in quantity, great condition etc. When you add in all the other factors it really limits the options.

Yeah, this really is a tricky puzzle. I think the Agua Caliente chips may work well in the set. I wonder if you can find these in excellent condition.

I use Red Rock $1's and they look amazing and the wear on mine is similar to the wear on the used chips.

I use Red Rock $1's and they look amazing and the wear on mine is similar to the wear on the used chips.
You use Red Rock $1s as fracs next to white $1s? I would need the fracs to be near mint as all the other denominations are mint...

Um....thanks
That pic isn't the best. A little hard to tell how they go with everything, but I'll poke around and see if I can find your other pics
I’ll try and take some pictures either tonight or tommrow. For you that better depicts how they go with the set. I know I posted a picture of them at some point previously so I’ll try and dig it up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom