Golf Equipment (1 Viewer)

Since my wife couldn't care less, I was able to snag these Bridgestone J40s for $400 CAD from an ex golf town employee. He had several sets listed on Kijiji. All excellent condition and these were used for 4 rounds he says. Other than small typical bag chatter, these are fantastic and I've enjoyed them first session on the range today.

IMG_20210312_102625.jpg

I've never used a Scotty. I can't ditch my Odyssey 2 ball.
I love my other one. It has a super stroke fatso grip and I wanted to go back to a more traditional grip. Also went from 50 ounces of added weight to only 30. I’m going to see if I can tell the difference.

Golf is great, wish I was better! Teaching whole family to play.

Favorite golf channel, Mark Crossfield —> https://www.youtube.com/c/MarkCrossfield

Other online shops not mentioned:
eBay, of course & seller quickshipgolf in particular —> https://www.ebay.com/str/quickshipgolf
Mike’s Golf Outlet —> https://www.mikesgolfoutlet.com/
Rock Bottom Golf —> https://www.rockbottomgolf.com/

However, 2ndSwing & Global Golf (a.k.a. 3 Balls) are my go to shops.

We should plan a PCF golf & poker outing!

(Cobra equipment man, at present.)
Plus 1 for Mike’s. I have bought stuff from them in the past. They are awesome.

In my area I shop at either Carls Golfand or at my home course (15% discount for members) Mike the golf pro is a Master Fitter for Callaway.

My neighbor makes 100% U.S. made putter covers and other misc golf equipment and I've become a bit of a collector. Here is my lastest blade cover the "Maverick"

Attachments

• mav_hatch.JPG
    mav_hatch.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 45
In my area I shop at either Carls Golfand or at my home course (15% discount for members) Mike the golf pro is a Master Fitter for Callaway.

My neighbor makes 100% U.S. made putter covers and other misc golf equipment and I've become a bit of a collector. Here is my lastest blade cover the "Maverick"
Ur neighbor needs to become a vendor here…… lots of golfers Need putter head-covers.

Do you have example pics of his other work? That's friggin nice.
$1, $5, $25, $100, $500, $1000 colored haha. Carefull, super addictive, like chipping. Except these runs are 1/24 total. Golden eggs are 1/1 or 1/2 if you're lucky enough to get one. Still pretty fun collecting these

Attachments

• edens18blade.JPG
    edens18blade.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 43
  • hatch_sugarskullblade.JPG
    hatch_sugarskullblade.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 33
  • ZillaEgoblade.JPG
    ZillaEgoblade.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 32
  • resurrection_blade.JPG
    resurrection_blade.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 38
  • doughnuttruckblade.JPG
    doughnuttruckblade.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 38
  • 1yrannivbirthdaycake_mallet.JPG
    1yrannivbirthdaycake_mallet.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 41
What does a custom piece run?
Not sure but I can ask. I believe it’s a 6 run minimum since his machine is a 6 head embroidery machine. He does have a single head machine coming in for Prototyping new designs. What are you looking for? Blade, mallet, wood covers?

Not sure but I can ask. I believe it’s a 6 run minimum since his machine is a 6 head embroidery machine. He does have a single head machine coming in for Prototyping new designs. What are you looking for? Blade, mallet, wood covers?

It would be for a mallet putter. No clue what I'd even be interested in design wise though!

It would be for a mallet putter. No clue what I'd even be interested in design wise though!
Ok, I will get some information from him on what's needed, pricing, etc. Probably a charge to digitize your design, material and machine time. Not sure they have that all figured out yet as they are banging out new covers almost every week. I've already asked for a Poker themed design that he might take seriously haha.

Ok, I will get some information from him on what's needed, pricing, etc. Probably a charge to digitize your design, material and machine time. Not sure they have that all figured out yet as they are banging out new covers almost every week. I've already asked for a Poker themed design that he might take seriously haha.

Awesome sounds good!

Swag makes great poker theme head covers. Check eBay.
They do and they are the Hatch's main competitor. They have some bad blood, Swag is huge obviously, they were producing covers in Asia at the same embroidery house and when Hatch started to gain steam Swag up and bought the entire operation cutting Hatch out. So Hatch brought manufacturing in-house, made all in Brighton, Michigan. Hatch also just announced a collab with SuperStroke (Owner also lives in Brighton, Mi) for a putter/cover combo. Pretty cool. They certainly don't have the big names yet like Swag but they are only 1 years old and growing quick.

I have a couple of Swag covers but they are much harder to get for me unless secondary/eBay and I can get the Hatch covers for every release if I wanted them all.

What’s your home course? I was just in Carls last week, love that place.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom