Giveaway Giveaway...title inside (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

horseshoez

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Time for the IOMCCTOEAFABWRSITSBGAIAG

The I-Opened-My-Chip-Cabinet-to-Organize-Everything-and-Found-a-Box-With-Random-Stuff-Inside-That-Should-Be-Given-Away-In-a-Giveaway Giveaway.

Simply respond to this thread with "Six Deuce Never Lose" to be entered. First 6 entires will be dealt six-handed Scrotum. Ya, you read that right. We're playing some Scrotum. What better way to do a random giveaway than this fun game. For those of you who aren't familiar with the game Scrotum, below is an excerpt from @inca911 detailing how it's played.

Scrotum:
You are dealt 5 cards. Preflop, you decide which cards (n=1-5) that you want to play and set your hand such that everyone can see the number you are keeping. You must play every card you keep, interacting with the standard flop, turn, and river that are on the board. For example, if you keep two pair (4 cards) and the board matches one of them, you play the one from the board for a boat. Another example, if you keep trips and the board has a pair, you also make a boat. Alternatively, you keep trips and the case card hits, then you have quads. Four to a flush means you have a flush when there is one card of your suit that hits. You can also keep all 5, ignoring the board with a pat hand.

Here's how this is going to go. Whenever I deal your five cards, I’ll send over a PM with the cards you were dealt. Of those five cards, you select which of them you’ll keep for the flop. Once everybody has selected their cards, pics to follow of the flop, turn, and river as with other giveaways. Shipping is on me. You pay zero.

Ready, set, random stuff pr0n, go...

60E572BD-3629-4506-89E2-332FB336D595.jpeg

Waiting for one more to of the top six to pick cards and we’re ready to roll...

Flop has been dealt, @Geremie with somewhat of a commanding lead with two pair and an open ender , two pair and three parts to a flush. What are this guys outs right now, like 75% of the deck? lol @RocAFella1 and @shorticus getting three parts to a flush needing to play catch-up with their pre flop monsters. @chutracheese is in good shape with four to a flush. @GianThaMan and @legend672 got some catching up to do but it’s looking pretty grim on that side of the table.

0C0F6B03-6DB8-4D74-99CC-DA04A2838EE0.jpeg

Went to bed at 4:25ish and back posting at 6:30! 2 hours if sleep?!?!
Is that the secret to getting all the chippies?
No I went to bed at 10/10:30 woke up at 3:45 fell back asleep back up at 4:45 (snoozed my alarm :oops:)

@Geremie with somewhat of a commanding lead with two pair and an open ender ... @chutracheese is in good shape with four to a flush.
Close, but not quite. As it's scrotum, players must play all of the cards in their kept hand. Geramie has only a pair of tens with J98 kicker, playing only one card from the board, and is behind Gian's TT with A98 kicker playing two from the board. My money is on chutra to pull this off.

Scrotum is often played as Scrotum8 with a high / low (8 qualifier) split. An excellent game, but can be very painful. In actual play, keeping less than 3 cards makes your hand very transparent. If I'm keeping only two cards, it's likely a very odd holding like 24s (i.e., could play for both high and low). Anyone who keeps three cards could have quads if the case card hits! Keeping a hand like A35 monochrome can also be very strong, playing both ways.

Last edited:
Wow I thought it was weird that you only got to keep one card.....but alas, it was keep 1 to 5 cards. looks the old man is gettin on

Close, but not quite. As it's scrotum, players must play all of the cards in their kept hand. Geramie has only a pair of tens with J98 kicker, playing only one card from the board, and is behind Gian's TT with A98 kicker playing two from the board. My money is on chutra to pull this off.

Scrotum is often played as Scrotum8 with a high / low (8 qualifier) split. An excellent game, but can be very painful. In actual play, keeping less than 3 cards makes your hand very transparent. If I'm keeping only two cards, it's likely a very odd holding like 24s (i.e., could play for both high and low). Anyone who keeps three cards could have quads if the case card hits! Keeping a hand like A35 monochrome can also be very strong, playing both ways.

The downside of posting in the middle of the night and letting your half asleep brain blurt out crap lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom