Giveaway 3D Printed Giveaway #5! (1 Viewer)

What Chips Should We Use for the Giveaway Hand?

• Bottled-in-Bond (CPC)

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • HSI Secondary

• Oversized RHC

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Zen (Matsiu)

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Park Place (Abiatti)

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • DDLM (BR Pro)

• Santa Ysabel

• Tina (Random Set Chosen b/c I have, like, too fucking many)

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Borgata (Live!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden Nugget (Live!)

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Mixed House Mold (Paulson)

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BearMetal

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't been on PCF very much over the past year. Don't get me wrong, I've been lurking and looking at pictures of everyone's chips like some kind of sick clay voyeur. But I just haven't had the time to dedicate to the threads like I used to. Between work, medical crap, family life, etc, PCF kinda of got pushed to the side.

I realized today, after finishing quite a large 3D printed order, that I haven't done a giveaway in a very long time, so perhaps now is the time to rectify that!

Here are the rules:
  • We'll do this NLHE style! My Chanman table's got 10 seats, so I'll pick 10 random qualifying posts from this thread to play out a single NLHE hand. If you like to see what you're in store for, you can reference the prior giveaways:
  • I'll let this thread run from today, February 17th, until tomorrow, February 18th at 12pm EST.

• I am going to restrict this Giveaway to members with at least 100 posts or "Supporting Members" with any amount of posts.

• If you'd like to try your luck, you'll need to post "We missed you, BearMetal!" If you know me from PCF, you can also add something snarky after it if you'd like. Cards will fly tomorrow at 1pm EST and each street will take several hours to play out.

• The winner will get their choice of something for me to 3D print for them.

• A 2nd round will be dealt with another group of members and a 2nd winner selected if this original post gets over 100 likes!
And now, here are some examples of stuff I've done...

In general, I'm able to print the following. You can take a look through the galleries below to get ideas of what's possible and what colors I use.
  • Vertical chip / DB holders
  • Boxes for chips or DBs
  • Display stands
  • Rack stackers
  • Oreo DBs

And finally, you can choose the chips that are going to be used to in the hand of Hold'em that will be played here by voting in the poll!

Last edited:
We missed you, BearMetal!
And…
home alone good old movies GIF

So, did your poker cabinet grow in number during your absence ?
I'm up to 4 cabinets, but chip purchasing slowed down. Actually, I took this opportunity to place a rather large order with Gear, so I got a ton of labels made for sets that needed finishing. This also included my Borgata live cash set where I needed to add a 25 cent chip.

We missed you, BearMetal!

Not in on the giveaway (someone else deserves the chance), but the button holders are beyond awesome... though as my button collection grows, the need for another set of 3d printed button holders looms.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom