Giveaway 3D Printed Giveaway #5! (1 Viewer)

What Chips Should We Use for the Giveaway Hand?

• Bottled-in-Bond (CPC)

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • HSI Secondary

• Oversized RHC

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Zen (Matsiu)

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Park Place (Abiatti)

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • DDLM (BR Pro)

• Santa Ysabel

• Tina (Random Set Chosen b/c I have, like, too fucking many)

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Borgata (Live!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden Nugget (Live!)

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Mixed House Mold (Paulson)

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
✅ Aligning satellites...
✅ Using the barometric pressure from 37.3106, -146.1349 as secure FIPS-140-2 seed...

-> The following 45 members would like to play:
BEANO52, DMack, chrismurda, Boother36, aych, Marhault, libbylord, drdr, LeLe, Teach42, TheRealTeddyKGB, elemeno, p5woody, Page, Franzister, WedgeRock, wickedwonka121, Tonysquander, Danny_Banana, CHP TD, asam2006, PokerDogDoc, Bacon Dad, GreekRedEye, RadicusScout, mugenpowr, CDC, 4SUMERZ, ChipRocker, chippitydoodah, auto, harrysallout, DZPoker, Highli99, Knoxymoron, 97destroyer, TheOffalo, TX_Golf_N_Poker, calfdemon, Dodger, Pinkdan, Grimace, jamesjkim, TheB00T, Machine

There will be 1 tables in this giveaway...

Choosing players for table 1:
Seat #1 was filled by @RadicusScout! There are 44 PCF members left and only 9 seats at the table...
Seat #2 was filled by @p5woody! There are 43 PCF members left and only 8 seats at the table...
Seat #3 was filled by @Tonysquander! There are 42 PCF members left and only 7 seats at the table...
Seat #4 was filled by @auto! There are 41 PCF members left and only 6 seats at the table...
Seat #5 was filled by @GreekRedEye! There are 40 PCF members left and only 5 seats at the table...
Seat #6 was filled by @DZPoker! There are 39 PCF members left and only 4 seats at the table...
Seat #7 was filled by @jamesjkim! There are 38 PCF members left and only 3 seats at the table...
Seat #8 was filled by @LeLe! There are 37 PCF members left and only 2 seats at the table...
Seat #9 was filled by @WedgeRock! There are 36 PCF members left and only 1 seats at the table...
Seat #10 was filled by @97destroyer!

There are 35 PCF members who didn't get a seat :(

Alright - we have our table! I'll do my best to start the hand today! Look for updates here and, of course, TRASH TALK AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

I will leave the "100 Likes" open for a little while to see if we can open up a 2nd table...
How do I like a post more than once….?

Little colorful robot looking guy is starting to think he may not have won

IMG_1336.jpeg

And @BearMetal pulls off an @TheJestyr move and won't be heard from ever again. We will run this thread up to 48 pages with memes, gifs and guesses until suddenly commenting is turned off even though the op hasn't been on PCF since today
I still wanna know what was in the Krish mystery package...

It was really close this time! I think everyone was in it until the river with multiple split chances.

... This is why I always punish the limpers...

How could this have gone south, when all he needed was another 2!!!??!?!?!???

Hey everyone, glad you had some fun with this one. I had a blast running it, and now I get to have more fun combining two of my favorite hobbies; drinking and eating. No wait. That's not right ... 3D printing and poker!

I'll leave the "100 likes" up for the rest of the night. Maybe they'll be a Presidents' Day miracle and I'll wake up and need to do another table.

Hey everyone, glad you had some fun with this one. I had a blast running it, and now I get to have more fun combining two of my favorite hobbies; drinking and eating. No wait. That's not right ... 3D printing and poker!

I'll leave the "100 likes" up for the rest of the night. Maybe they'll be a Presidents' Day miracle and I'll wake up and need to do another table.
What’s the 100 likes? I missed this part but would love a chance at a second table.

At one point you had over 100 viewers and that should count

:love: Wow thanks @BearMetal

Running HOTTTTTT

Tough Choice, I dunno if I want the Oreo button, Dealer Button Box or the Rack Stackers

Oreo button is such an icon from the Rounders Movie

Dealer Box will be really useful for holding the buttons that I have bought so far

Rack Stackers are going to be so useful whenever I stacking chips

Last edited:
:love: Wow thanks @BearMetal

Running HOTTTTTT

Tough Choice, I dunno if I want the Oreo button, Dealer Button Box or the Rack Stackers

Oreo button is such an icon from the Rounders Movie

Dealer Box will be really useful for holding the buttons that I have bought so far

Rack Stackers are going to be so useful whenever I stacking chips
We'll talk :)

(Thanks for the giveaway, @BearMetal. Lots of effort went into it and I want you to know, it's not unnoticed.)
I appreciate that. I wish I could make stuff for everyone, but I'm limited by time and effort. But I will try to do more giveaways in the future.

At one point, my daughter came downstairs to the basement, took one look at the table and said, "oh no... Not again..."

images

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom