Genuine leather chip case (1 Viewer)

Krony

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone know anywhere that sells nice real leather chip cases ?
Ideally in Europe to save on shipping costs.
I have bought some real nice ones in the past, not 100% sure on rules so won't post the link to the supplier but they see to be out of stock and have been for quite some time.

Thanks

Rick

500, did some digging and found out that one ones i have are made by Sunfly i think, was a review on the other forum a few years back but can't seem to find a distributor.

Just to be clear, because I'm fascinated by anything that holds chips that's not a birdcage, are you talking about a typical briefcase style case that has leather on the outside, or is there something different I don't know about. I'm really hoping it's some kind of super duper leather pouch thing.

Yea just typical briefcase type carry cases, these are ones i have, they are great quality.

jgqW2L.jpg

Just to be clear, because I'm fascinated by anything that holds chips that's not a birdcage, are you talking about a typical briefcase style case that has leather on the outside, or is there something different I don't know about. I'm really hoping it's some kind of super duper leather pouch thing.

I'm just like you---cases fascinate me also....
For example--here's one--

http://www.ebay.com/itm/272711544354?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

@upNdown

I'm just like you---cases fascinate me also....
For example--here's one--

http://www.ebay.com/itm/272711544354?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Looks nice that, been trawling eBay also for second hand stuff but not found much yet.

Hi krony,
I bought 2 of the leather Briefcase at http://www.maab.eu/index_eng.htm.
The seller does not have them on their website anymore but last time they were selling them on request via email.
Give it a try...
Best
Nils

Thanks, will sent a mail over see if they can still get hold of them.

If you're more into Crocodile, these Renzo Romagnoli cases come up on eBay now and then. Kinda swanky and holds 500 chips.

image.jpeg

and holds 500 chips.

You sure about that? I've looked at these (though I've never seen one in person) and though I've never seen an ad that claims how many chips it will hold, I've always figured it for a lot less than that.

You sure about that? I've looked at these (though I've never seen one in person) and though I've never seen an ad that claims how many chips it will hold, I've always figured it for a lot less than that.

Busted! You're totally right. I had it confused with another case I was looking at. This one only holds 250. Link

Busted! You're totally right. I had it confused with another case I was looking at. This one only holds 250. Link
Also, I feel like if you're gonna show up to a game with that thing, you should probably be dressed like this:
IMG_9331.JPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom