vain
viet
yens
yet

Attachments

• Poker Table.jpg
    Poker Table.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 272
It has a dealer cut out, lol. It's still 7 feet to each rail from the center.

Why bother with an MTT when you can just all sit together at one table.

Don't even think of Omaha, tho.

Great for double-deck double-board Omaha. Needs a motorized card delivery system, however.

I was thinking, why would anyone want to seat 18 players at one table. Obv answer is obv. He only had enough chips to cover one table. :confused

Someone turned an aircraft carrier into a poker table, in case the entire squadron wants to play a STT.

https://harrisburg.craigslist.org/fuo/d/mechanicsburg-poker-table-oversized/6802411662.html
For those very popular 15 handed games!! Or when you want to play a 2 table tournament at one table! :eek:

View attachment 255195

Will likely be moving (potentially building) in the next year or so. Question for the group - if I am planning on a dedicated room for poker - what would you think the minimum dimensions would need to be of that space to comfortably house a full-size table, seating, etc. I was thinking estimating bare minimum would be approximately 13 x 10 - but curious on your thoughts on my approach below (e.g. assuming 36" of clearing for seating on each side) and your experience on this question.

You may need to rethink this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom