First WSOP Circuit cash and final table. Got 10th! (1 Viewer)

lJesterl

Two Pair
Reaction score
I had a blast at Cherokee, NC on Saturday. On the final table I had 7 BB. I had AK on the BTN and shoved. Got snapped by the big blind with pocket Aces lol.

Screenshot_20230507_043627_Chrome.jpg

received_855725642577611.jpeg

Nice run GG!

Any interesting hands? Last one is super unlucky running into AA off 7 bbs BTNvBB
3 hands come to mind for sure. I had some luck on my side. Won some races from behind and won some races staying ahead.

1 - I popped the money bubble with my QQ vs AA. I hit a Q on the flop :wow:

2 - About 100 from the money I had 2 back to back double ups.

First one I flopped the broadway straight with QJ which stayed the nuts. Got raised on the river, jammed and got called for a double.

Very next hand i had ATd, flopped flush draw and top pair. The guy from the previous hand raised me, I jammed again and hit the diamond on the river for the nut flush!

I was there Saturday also. Played the seniors event $400 buy in. Busted on level 5. Congrats on the FT, that is awesome!!

I was there Saturday also. Played the seniors event $400 buy in. Busted on level 5. Congrats on the FT, that is awesome!!
That's cool you were there Saturday too! I've busted before first break 10+ times probably. Was just my night lol. Thank you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom