Final product cpc (1 Viewer)

Gil

Sitting Out
Reaction score
AA82046E-C72B-45EC-98E4-02F780B65FD1.jpeg

I think on a chip which is a pretty small inlay, it will look a little busy and hard to read. Denom blends too well with the black in the background too. Personally just the shield with the denom below and the geo stamp at the bottom would look great.

I like the overall theme your going for here but some of the artwork gets lost against the background.
The Kerman,CA text is hard to read as it's on top of the black background (same for the denomination - that should be one of, if not the most prominent thing on the chip). The location text is also super close to the edge of the chip, which for either an inlay print or ceramic, may cause some issues with alignment / bleed space?

How about putting the denom in the centre instead of 'poker room'?

For the location text at the bottom maybe add a white outline like you have done with the denom, to help try and make it stand out more.

The small suitsmay not print too well, depends on the quality and print size :)

Happy Holidays :cool

Last edited:
Reactions: Gil
lose the suits, looks great, shrink the coat of arms , so the denom or at least the location are not in the coat of arms, looks better

CPC does ceramics, and I see the rolling edge in the mockup above, so maybe he's getting CPC ceramics?
The title itself is misleading. It insinuates that the final product is completed, ie: chip and label designs. If it were titled final product inlay design then that would be different.

The title itself is misleading. It insinuates that the final product is completed, ie: chip and label designs. If it were titled final product inlay design then that would be different.
What I’m saying is that if it’s ceramics that could be the full face ceramic chip label, not an inlay. Like these:

1640466686771.jpeg

I'd personally drop the suits and the spiral background if this is an inlay. Simple is sexy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom