FHC murder??? (1 Viewer)

uclaure

Flush
Reaction score
I was curious...so I sacrificed these 2 for the sake of science. They came off pretty easily. What type of labels would work here, if any? Do you think @Gear labels could be massaged into those fat hats...they look smoothed over along the edges. What do you guys think?
5C825FC2-A943-4C65-A4E1-521C1CCCB326.jpeg

You can't relabel those. They had oversized labels, so no label will fit well into the hats.

I was curious...so I sacrificed these 2 for the sake of science. They came off pretty easily. What type of labels would work here, if any? Do you think @Gear labels could be massaged into those fat hats...they look smoothed over along the edges. What do you guys think?View attachment 684690
Please don’t tell me the green was 0001

I think these would suffer from the same problems as oversized RHCs, right? I think anyone has successfully murdered those and done a full and they replacement. But what about milling what's left and then putting a label on the center that doesn't touch the hats

Cant imagine there would be any less clay than before the murder. That outer ring of clay is pretty thin, even on a new FHC.
Well, to clarify, before there was clay+label, which still produces some friction, as it’s textured and matches the mold height. Now with just the thin ring of clay there’s barely any contact, and while shuffling there would only be two tiny points of contact. Regardless of playability though, they would look ugly all smoothed out. There’s a lot of reasons you shouldn’t murder oversized inlays.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom