FFL PLayoffs, Where you at? Who to start? ect.... (2 Viewers)

Geez another tough call.
If PP league, I might give the slight edge to Amendola. But straight up standard leagues, I might ride the Lockett wave.

I went with Amendola. -1.7, done for the day. Stellar choice I made.

OBJ was almost as bad in terms of production (and a complete embarrassment to the organization/game).

Only think that might save my ass is Cam, who will likely score half my FF points this week. Just not sure that's going to be enough to overcome my WR duo scoring about zero combined.

I went with Amendola. -1.7, done for the day. Stellar choice I made.

OBJ was almost as bad in terms of production (and a complete embarrassment to the organization/game).

Only think that might save my ass is Cam, who will likely score half my FF points this week. Just not sure that's going to be enough to overcome my WR duo scoring about zero combined.
Ouch!! FF is a cruel beast. Gotta love it though.

Ouch!! FF is a cruel beast. Gotta love it though.

Do you have to love it? lol............

I used to play in a shit ton of leagues. Similar to @Ronoh . Now I keep it to one or two 20.00 leagues and that is it. I find myself enjoying football a little more.

If I don't cash this year that will end a 5 season cashing streak. They were all First or Second places.

Do you have to love it? lol............

I used to play in a shit ton of leagues. Similar to @Ronoh . Now I keep it to one or two 20.00 leagues and that is it. I find myself enjoying football a little more.

If I don't cash this year that will end a 5 season cashing streak. They were all First or Second places.
Oh it's definitely put me in some bad moods before :D:mad:(n) :thumbsdown:(y) :thumbsup:. The ups and downs aren't for everyone...just like any other relationship I guess.

Of course my opponent has fucking Eli Manning who decided to score a shit ton of points in the 4th quarter. Fuck you FFL.

The guy i'm I up against got 16 points out of his kicker - WTF!
Haha!! Now that sucks. Every year I try to get my league to eliminate the kicker position.

Haha!! Now that sucks. Every year I try to get my league to eliminate the kicker position.

We don't have a kicker or a dedicated TE slot in our league. I love it.

WB
RB
RB
WR
WR
RB/WR
Flex
Flex

Defense

We don't have a kicker or a dedicated TE slot in our league. I love it.

WB
RB
RB
WR
WR
RB/WR
Flex
Flex

Defense
Hmmm so you play with a wingback position instead of QB? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Yeah i like that. I dont know how i feel about eliminating the TE spot.

Big week, clean sweep... in the Championship in all four leagues. My guys went absolutely bonkers today. 3x standard leagues my lowest score was 117 and I still have Carson Palmer to go. My big league is half point PPR + flex I am sitting on 165 with CalJo yet to go. Opponent in my big league had Amendola, Shady and Lamar among others... I'd feel bad for him but he's my brother ;)

1- 31 point lead, opponent has no one left
2- 35 point lead, opponent has no one left (I still have Palmer)
3- 70 point lead, opponent has CalJo
4- (my big league)... 103 point lead, I have CalJo, opponent has Stafford/Cooks/Prater.

Go with David Johnson, by a mile. Especially if it's PPR. He gashed MN for nearly 100 on the ground, plus 5/31 in the air. Last two week's totals: 41/191/0 TD rushing and 7/52/1 TD receiving. Philly is allowing an average of nearly 30 fantasy points to RBs these past several weeks. What did BUF do against them last week, like 150 + a TD.

Running Backs vs. Philadelphia Eagles
NAME
WK RSH YD TD TARG REC YD TD
Doug Martin 11 27 235 0 1 0 0 0
Charles Sims 11 10 43 0 4 3 26 1
Bobby Rainey 11 1 5 0 0 0 0 0

Joique Bell 12 7 25 1 3 2 57 0
Ameer Abdullah 12 16 63 0 2 1 12 0
Theo Riddick 12 2 6 0 5 5 62 1
George Winn 12 3 1 0 0 0 0 0

James White 13 2 4 0 13 10 115 1
LeGarrette Blount 13 13 54 0 0 0 0 0
Brandon Bolden 13 3 22 0 5 1 2 0

LeSean McCoy 14 20 74 0 7 4 35 0
Mike Gillislee 14 3 24 1 1 1 6 0

You've got serious inside info if you are considering benching Johnson. Only AP, and maybe Freeman vs. the pathetic Jags are better starts. I'd be surprised it he isn't the #1 RB this week.
Damn! Nice call here. I was pretty bummed when Evans scored 25 points on my bench but Johnson had a nice little game himself. Holy shit did he...49 points!

Damn! Nice call here. I was pretty bummed when Evans scored 25 points on my bench but Johnson had a nice little game himself. Holy shit did he...49 points!

David Johnson was way too good a play to bench this week. Glad to be able to lend a hand! His 47 yard TD run was electric. Definitely work seeing the replay if you missed it.

Patriots were again Top 10 in scoring, fairly easy to predict, as was Edelman continuing to rest. I thought they'd give him a few reps, but no reason to risk anything.

I didn't think Gio Bernard would be equally splitting time with Hill in a RBBC. Hill got his 2 TD, but T Austin getting two TD's on his 7 total touches was a feat not likely to be repeated. 41 yds Receiving, 32 Rushing is pretty even.

Last edited:
So despite Lacy and Amendola combining for a grand total of 0.50 points, Cam came through and helped save my season. Barring a record breaking day for Cooks tonight, looks like I'm thorough to the finals (y) :thumbsup:

FF-week15.png

Yeah Cam is on some kind of crazy roll. It doesn't hurt getting 17 points from your kicker!

Yeah Cam is on some kind of crazy roll. It doesn't hurt getting 17 points from your kicker!

Nope, didn't hurt. Nor did getting 18 points from Walker this week.

Now the question is whether Cam plays the whole game (or most of it) next week or whether I have to go with my backup plan of Ben Roethlisberger (vs Baltimore).

(assuming of course my opponent doesn't pull the one-outer and win tonight)

Just ran the rosters for Championship Week...

I am up against Brandon Marshall, Mike Evans, Jordan Reed and Russell Wilson in three out of four leagues... the kicker is RW is my QB in my big league so points either way will be bittersweet.

I am also going up against David Johnson in all four leagues... hopefully he got it all out of his system last week.

Just ran the rosters for Championship Week...

I am up against Brandon Marshall, Mike Evans, Jordan Reed and Russell Wilson in three out of four leagues... the kicker is RW is my QB in my big league so points either way will be bittersweet.

I am also going up against David Johnson in all four leagues... hopefully he got it all out of his system last week.
Damn! Are we in the same league playing each and don't know it? I have marshall, evans, reed and johnson. Unfortunately this means I have to root against you. :D

So I have two great QB options this week, should I start Newton or Roethlisberger?
Well I am certainly no expert so take this for what its worth. Newton is going to play and will probably play whole game as they still need a win to lock up the number 1 seed (and keep the perfect seaon still in tact). It would be hard not to start the top fantasy player.

Any thought on best lineup this week (PPR league)?

WR, WR, RB, RB, Flex

WR - Sammy Watkins (vs. Dallas)
WR - Brandon Marshall (vs. Pats)
WR - Mike Evans (vs. Chicago)
RB - Adrian Petersen (vs. Giants)
RB - DeAngelo Williams (vs. Baltimore)
RB - David Johnson (vs. Green Bay)

Any thought on best lineup this week (PPR league)?

WR, WR, RB, RB, Flex

WR - Sammy Watkins (vs. Dallas)
WR - Brandon Marshall (vs. Pats)
WR - Mike Evans (vs. Chicago)
RB - Adrian Petersen (vs. Giants)
RB - DeAngelo Williams (vs. Baltimore)
RB - David Johnson (vs. Green Bay)

From what I know, which is very little btw. Watkins is boom or bust. If your looking for consistency I would guess Marshall and Evans would be the call at WR

RB- Petersen/Johnson

Flex is tough. I'm leaning towards D. Williams. That should mean that you will get more points from Watkins.

I'm playing for third place money. I lost last week by 100 points. Dude had his highest output of the season vs me.

From what I know, which is very little btw. Watkins is boom or bust. If your looking for consistency I would guess Marshall and Evans would be the call at WR

RB- Petersen/Johnson

Flex is tough. I'm leaning towards D. Williams. That should mean that you will get more points from Watkins.

I'm playing for third place money. I lost last week by 100 points. Dude had his highest output of the season vs me.
Yeah let me guess. He had Johnson, Brown, Newton, Woodhead. Some crazy numbers were put up last week.

Watkins is not a huge volume guy, plus Dallas d is actually pretty good. Evans is essentially only WR Tampa has

Watkins is not a huge volume guy, plus Dallas d is actually pretty good. Evans is essentially only WR Tampa has
You're right...if all else equal, I would go with Evans. But its hard to look past the TD streak that Watkins is on. He has 9 TDs compared to Evan's 3.

I'm leaning towards Evans, but I need those TDs.

I'm leaning towards Evans

Evans became my de facto WR1 this week when OBJ decided to get his ass benched after he lost his f*cking mind on Sunday.

Hopefully I picked up enough players on waivers/FA over the past two weeks that I should be able to field a somewhat respectable team to have a decent shot this weekend.

Beckham won his appeal he's playing this week
Update, I could be wrong. Might have read a mis report

I don't think he's going to win it. Nor do I think he should win it.

Plus, as a Giants fan who was extremely upset/disappointed with his behavior last weekend, I had already decided to bench his ass regardless of whether he was suspended this week or not. Apparently, I'm a lot less lenient than Coughlin :mad:

Screen Shot 12-23-15 at 06.21 PM.jpg

This is the decision I have to make for my flex spot for Championship Week, really comes down to DeSean vs his old team in his old stadium or Ginn who is guaranteed to drop (literally) at least one 50+ yard TD.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom