First of "Who Would You Start" (1 Viewer)

Need to start 2:

Sankey
Sims
Yeldon
Johnson (Ari)
Miller (Mia)

Flex - Moncrief (Ind) or any of the above?
Argh I hate them all.

Miller, Johnson, Sankey in that order (yes that means Sankey Flex)

I'll trust your advice. I'll leave Adams on the bench. GO DOUG
That's the kiss of death, now I have to see if I have any options to bench him on my teams. Buccs are going to hang with the Saints. If New Orleans pulls away it will be late (can see a game clinching Winston pick6) but I wouldn't be shocked to see the Buccs pull out a win. I see this as "that early game" that wrecks 40% of the Survival teams (80% if the Ravens weren't facing the Raiders) ;)

I'm 2-0. Largely in part to Brady and Gronk. WR. S. Johnson from SD has been great through two games. D. Martin was my best RB between him, Ivory, and J. Hill.

I get L. Bell back next week. Which of the RB's do I sit?

I have to start two WR's. I think Houston's Hopkins and SD's Johnson are entrenched there for week 3.

I have to start two RB's, one RB/WR, and two flex (RB/WR/TE).

C. Ivory vs PHI

D. Martin vs HOU

L. Bell vs STL (starting for sure)

J. Hill vs BAL (leaning towards bending over the other three)

The two flex spots will be used for Gronk and Eifert (yes, I have two TE's in a no TE league. These guys are kind of like big WR's imo).

This still leaves me with WR's Adams and Royal on the bench.

I'm thinking of dropping RB Powel for WR S. Smith. I had picked up Powel for MON night just in case Ivory couldn't go.

Bench Martin imo, Houstons D is still pretty solid, its their offense that blows,

Id go
Brady
Bell
Ivory
Hopkins
Stevie Johnson
Gronk
Eifert
Hill at RB/WR Flex

Yes pickup Steve Smith and drop Powell

Bench Martin imo, Houstons D is still pretty solid, its their offense that blows,

Id go
Brady
Bell
Ivory
Hopkins
Stevie Johnson
Gronk
Eifert
Hill at RB/WR Flex

Yes pickup Steve Smith and drop Powell

Agree with everything except I'd start Martin this week instead of Hill. Baltimore's run defense is pretty solid (they got killed through the air last week) and Hill has a case of fumblitis, so he is probably more apt to split carries with Bernard.

Its looking like there is a decent chance Ivory won't play. Should I try to pick up Powell?

Or which one of these players would you play in his place

WR Eddie Royale (questionable, 3rd string qb?)

WR D Hopkins (questionable, possible concussion symptons)

WR D. Adams

As of now I'm staring S. Johnson and S Smith SR at WR, J. Hill, L. Bell at RB, RB/WR flex is Martin

Brady is on a bye week. I'm losing him and gronk.

QB: David Carr or J. Flacco (I have S. Smith at WR).

As much as I would like to say Flacco, I would go with Carr. Pittsburgh's pass defense may not be the greatest, but I am loathe on picking road teams on short rest, plus Crockett Gilmore is going to be out, so there aren't a lot of receiving options on the Ravens besides Steve Smith Sr. Carr is facing a horrible defense in Chicago, and the chemistry between him and Amari Cooper is developing nicely. Throw in Crabtree, and I think Carr would be a much better play this week.

As much as I would like to say Flacco, I would go with Carr. Pittsburgh's pass defense may not be the greatest, but I am loathe on picking road teams on short rest, plus Crockett Gilmore is going to be out, so there aren't a lot of receiving options on the Ravens besides Steve Smith Sr. Carr is facing a horrible defense in Chicago, and the chemistry between him and Amari Cooper is developing nicely. Throw in Crabtree, and I think Carr would be a much better play this week.

Right now I have carr in the lineup. I noticed flacco was available so I thought I would ask. Thanks for your input

7-2. Doing pretty well. Losing WR S Smith and RB L. Bell definitely hurts.

QB- Brady

WR- T. Benjamin @ PIT
WR- D. Hopkins (doesn't matter, always plays)

RB- A Andrews @car
RB- D. Martin @ Dallas

WR/RB- T. Austin @ Chicago

WR/RB/TE- Gronk
WR/RB/TE- T. Eifert

Defense: GB

BENCH

RB J. Hill vs CIN

RB Ivory vs Buffalo

RB Mathues vs MIA

any suggested changes?

I would play Ivory. I know his yards per carry have gone down, but he's still scoring touchdowns, and Nick Mangold is coming back tonight, so he should have better blocking in front of him. I'd probably sit Benjamin because he has done absolutely nothing lately.

What the heck is wrong with J Hill anyway? This is my first year trying fantasy football, and I have Hill. I expected MORE.

Looking for advice on my RB situation; Decided to bench Lacy, at least a week too late, but that's besides the point.

Should I go with R.Mathews or K.Williams?

QB - Cam Newton CAR @ TEN

WR - Odell Beckham Jr. NYG vs NE
WR - Julian Edelman NE @ NYG

RB - Mark Ingram NO - RB @ WAS
RB - Ryan Mathews PHI vs MIA

TE - Delanie Walker TEN @ CAR

WR/RB - Mike Evans TB vs DAL

K - Stephen Gostkowski NE @ NYG
DEF - Philadelphia vs MIA

Other options for RB
Lacy GB vs DET
Karlos Williams BUF @ NYJ

Other options for WR
Davante Adams GB @ DET

7-2. Doing pretty well. Losing WR S Smith and RB L. Bell definitely hurts.

QB- Brady

WR- T. Benjamin @ PIT
WR- D. Hopkins (doesn't matter, always plays)

RB- A Andrews @car
RB- D. Martin @ Dallas

WR/RB- T. Austin @ Chicago

WR/RB/TE- Gronk
WR/RB/TE- T. Eifert

Defense: GB

BENCH

RB J. Hill vs CIN

RB Ivory vs Buffalo

RB Mathues vs MIA

any suggested changes?

Bentax, I'll share my thoughts for your lineup, I accept you to reciprocate lol

Looking for advice on my RB situation; Decided to bench Lacy, at least a week too late, but that's besides the point.

Should I go with R.Mathews or K.Williams?

QB - Cam Newton CAR @ TEN

WR - Odell Beckham Jr. NYG vs NE
WR - Julian Edelman NE @ NYG

RB - Mark Ingram NO - RB @ WAS
RB - Ryan Mathews PHI vs MIA

TE - Delanie Walker TEN @ CAR

WR/RB - Mike Evans TB vs DAL

K - Stephen Gostkowski NE @ NYG
DEF - Philadelphia vs MIA

Other options for RB
Lacy GB vs DET
Karlos Williams BUF @ NYJ

Other options for WR
Davante Adams GB @ DET

My problem with Mathews is that Murray is still the starter. Are the carries an even split? I kind of like K. Williams. I think that is who I would start.

I think I would play Matthews over Williams, assuming McCoy plays tonight. Williams has looked very good in his limited action, but the Jets have the number one rushing defense, and he is still a backup. If McCoy is a surprise scratch (he is probable with a shoulder injury) then by all means play Williams.

I think I would play Matthews over Williams, assuming McCoy plays tonight. Williams has looked very good in his limited action, but the Jets have the number one rushing defense, and he is still a backup. If McCoy is a surprise scratch (he is probable with a shoulder injury) then by all means play Williams.

I agree. I actually thought McCoys was out.

I would play Ivory. I know his yards per carry have gone down, but he's still scoring touchdowns, and Nick Mangold is coming back tonight, so he should have better blocking in front of him. I'd probably sit Benjamin because he has done absolutely nothing lately.

I'll put T. Austin in Benjamins spot and start Ivory

Playoff time. Need to start 3 of these. Ppr league.

Allen Robinson
Jarvis Landry
Brandon Marshall
Sammy Watkins

Opposing team has Bortles so Robinson is a lock IMO to potentially cancel out some of his QB points

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom