FFL PLayoffs, Where you at? Who to start? ect.... (3 Viewers)

My only real decision this week is for my FLEX position:

Mike Evans at St.L
or
David Johnson (Ari - RB) at Philly

Go with David Johnson, by a mile. Especially if it's PPR. He gashed MN for nearly 100 on the ground, plus 5/31 in the air. Last two week's totals: 41/191/0 TD rushing and 7/52/1 TD receiving. Philly is allowing an average of nearly 30 fantasy points to RBs these past several weeks. What did BUF do against them last week, like 150 + a TD.

Running Backs vs. Philadelphia Eagles
NAME
WK RSH YD TD TARG REC YD TD
Doug Martin 11 27 235 0 1 0 0 0
Charles Sims 11 10 43 0 4 3 26 1
Bobby Rainey 11 1 5 0 0 0 0 0

Joique Bell 12 7 25 1 3 2 57 0
Ameer Abdullah 12 16 63 0 2 1 12 0
Theo Riddick 12 2 6 0 5 5 62 1
George Winn 12 3 1 0 0 0 0 0

James White 13 2 4 0 13 10 115 1
LeGarrette Blount 13 13 54 0 0 0 0 0
Brandon Bolden 13 3 22 0 5 1 2 0

LeSean McCoy 14 20 74 0 7 4 35 0
Mike Gillislee 14 3 24 1 1 1 6 0

You've got serious inside info if you are considering benching Johnson. Only AP, and maybe Freeman vs. the pathetic Jags are better starts. I'd be surprised it he isn't the #1 RB this week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 72o
iof
Contemplating starting J. Hill at Flex over T. Austin. Both players have decent match ups. Either could give me 5 or 15 points.

Eiffert will be a game time decision. If he plays, he gets the start. Its not looking good for him.

Hill >>> Austin as a play. Austin is a much better lock for 5 points than reaching 15, equally split between run/receive. Hill will look to carry a greater load with Dalton being out. The main unknown is if McCarron can't get it going, and Hill sees a stacked box. Hill and Austin likely get similar total yards, but Hill is much more likely to score.

Last edited:
Fire up the Patriot players, but I'd sit Edelman due to the injury recovery. Yes, it's the Titans this week, one of the bottom dwellers of the NFL. An amazingly juicy matchup and I doubt anyone will outscore the Pats in total points. But there is no reason for the Pats to rush Edelman back. He'll likely get a series, maybe two, but there is zero reason to risk reaggravating the injury. Edelman is good for the real football playoffs, but a long shot for fantasy this year.

Very sound advice. Lack of options may make this worth a gamble.

Yes, I have already changed my depth chart to reflect Hill over Tavon. Thanks.

Go with David Johnson, by a mile. Especially if it's PPR. He gashed MN for nearly 100 on the ground, plus 5/31 in the air. Last two week's totals: 41/191/0 TD rushing and 7/52/1 TD receiving. Philly is allowing an average of nearly 30 fantasy points to RBs these past several weeks. What did BUF do against them last week, like 150 + a TD.

Running Backs vs. Philadelphia Eagles
NAME
WK RSH YD TD TARG REC YD TD
Doug Martin 11 27 235 0 1 0 0 0
Charles Sims 11 10 43 0 4 3 26 1
Bobby Rainey 11 1 5 0 0 0 0 0

Joique Bell 12 7 25 1 3 2 57 0
Ameer Abdullah 12 16 63 0 2 1 12 0
Theo Riddick 12 2 6 0 5 5 62 1
George Winn 12 3 1 0 0 0 0 0

James White 13 2 4 0 13 10 115 1
LeGarrette Blount 13 13 54 0 0 0 0 0
Brandon Bolden 13 3 22 0 5 1 2 0

LeSean McCoy 14 20 74 0 7 4 35 0
Mike Gillislee 14 3 24 1 1 1 6 0

You've got serious inside info if you are considering benching Johnson. Only AP, and maybe Freeman vs. the pathetic Jags are better starts. I'd be surprised it he isn't the #1 RB this week.
Damn i think that out-weighs DD's angle of play Evans cause hes playing tonight :D. I though Philly did a great job against Shady last week and did well against the Pats, but you make a compelling case overall. Thank you

I just got an alert on my phone that T. Brady's status was changed from healthy to questionable?

QB Brady

RB D. Martin@ STL
RB B. Brown@CLE

WR Hopkins@IND
WR Benjamin @SEA

WR/RB Ivory @DAL

Flex Gronk
Flex J. Hill vs SF

Defense Jets

Bench

Edleman

TE Eifert at SF (questionable to play)
RB A. Andrews at NE
RB Draughns @CIN
WR Tavon

I'm really hesitant about rolling with B. Brown. With my lineup as is. I'm thinking Draughns at home might be slightly better.

FA Options

TE Ebron @ Saints

WR James Jones @Oakland

TW Watson @ Detroit

I'm really hesitant about rolling with B. Brown. With my lineup as is. I'm thinking Draughns at home might be slightly better.

FA Options

TE Ebron @ Saints

WR James Jones @Oakland

TW Watson @ Detroit

Yeah that's a tough fill right there. Brown will have fist shot at early down work but will lose out on passing downs to Freddy J. And that's if he does well to start. Draughns has tough matchup against Cinci. Ebron and Watson should both have decent games (for TE's). I don't like Jones. So absolutely no help here :D.

You could essentially assign those players a number and roll the dice...literally roll a die and see whose number comes up.

I'm still going back and forth between Amendola and Lockett (and Sproles) for my flex spot.
Geez another tough call.
If PP league, I might give the slight edge to Amendola. But straight up standard leagues, I might ride the Lockett wave.

Geez another tough call.
If PP league, I might give the slight edge to Amendola. But straight up standard leagues, I might ride the Lockett wave.

I'm just not sure how much Brady not being 100% should affect my decision. I'm a favorite at this point (projected 116-97 with 8/7 players out of 9 left), so I guess I'm more interested in the floor than the ceiling.

FA Options

TE Ebron @ Saints

WR James Jones @Oakland

TW Watson @ Detroit

anyone else? Maybe I'll deal out hands to all the players and the winner starts? lol

I would not start Bryce brown over any of those options. Draughns had 20 or so carries in 4 straight week, at least his volume gives you a chance to score more

I would not start Bryce brown over any of those options. Draughns had 20 or so carries in 4 straight week, at least his volume gives you a chance to score more

I agree with that. Are any of the FA options that I posted maybe better than Draughns? Its a flex spot so I can make about any adjustments needed.

I'm already trailing in projections due to Ivory's performance last night.

Denard Robinson or Tim Hightower possibly

Neither are available.

So, I dealt out a hand to the available players, lol. Here is the end result.

20151220_103902_zpsnkxbpssd.jpg

20151220_103939_zps5ft6wfu0.jpg

WR James Jones is the winner, lol. I looked up his stats. Last week he was targeted 7 times, caught 4 passes. I might play him simply based on this hand. Trips isn't to bad, lol

Right now I have Watson in the starting lineup

The cards say Jones. My gut says Watson. I guess I have until 4 to decide, lol I think I need to do a poll, lol.

I think I have to much time on my hands with the family out of town this weekend.

Reactions: 72o
I actually like watson as well and have him playing too. I guess it depends on how well the cards have been falling for you recently.

Need Brady and Gronk to do that about 8 more times and I should be good to go :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom