Feedback on my label design? (1 Viewer)

Withanx

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Looking for feedback on this label design.

I know the $0.25 is unconventional and ugly. I'm considering updating it to 25¢, but I kinda like it being less ambiguously $25.

Not sure what kind of chips I'm going to put it on yet. Originally wanted to purchase a completely custom set from CPC but that turned out to be a little more expensive than I had anticipated. I was also considering the card mould ceramics from aliexpress, but I messaged the seller twice two weeks ago and I haven't gotten a reply. Any suggestions on custom chips are also appreciated.

1.png
4.png
6.png

Print them actual size 1" or smaller on your home printer (if you have one) and see how it looks. Some of the finer details and the denom text at the bottom may be a little hard to read:

1685556640164.png
1685556656411.png
1685556667233.png

Also, maybe shrink down the "5" a little. Should definitely be bigger than the other denom numbers, but seems a little out of proportion.

Thanks for the feedback! The script font was definitely illegible at 1" scale when printed. I updated it to a font that is more legible.

Does anyone know where I would go about getting help designing the rest of the chip to send to Tina/Alibaba for card mould chips?

25c.png

Here's what I'm thinking for the chips. Any direction I could get on how to get these designed for a card mould order would be greatly appreciated.

all.png

Order update:

Got ahold of Tina on Alibaba, transaction couldn't have gone smoother. Sent her the images exported from the chip designer tool and she sent me back a (near) identical proof within 24 hours. (I changed a few things from the design image above to avoid dirty stacks and add $0.50 chips)

1687373382488.png

And about a week later, my chips are out of manufacturing. Just waiting on some dealer and nit game buttons and they'll be heading stateside. :)

1687373436504.png

1687373453550.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom