Feedback on First Set Design? (1 Viewer)

23moose

Sitting Out
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone, finally thinking of getting my first set from CPC, and was hoping to get any and all feedback. I tried to follow some of the different designs I've seen on this site and tried to keep the base colors pretty classic. This would be for my usual game with 25c (yellow) , $1 (blue) , $5 (red) , $25 (green) and $100 (black) chips. Was just hoping for general feedback on the color scheme and if anything seems like a rookie mistake. Thanks!

Attachments

• set1.png
    set1.png
    440.3 KB · Views: 189
  • set2.png
    set2.png
    450.3 KB · Views: 192
Vegas colors are soooo rookie :wtf:

Don’t mind me, #CaliForLife

Not sure if it is the insert itself or just the color but I don’t like the white insert on the dark blue

I like the second 1 option, and I like the white on the red chip helps to make it pop

Keep in mind the chip designer colors vary by monitor, so it is best to get samples of colors, and molds too as they each feel different.

I went with the canary, light blue and retro red combo for my set and like them together.

PXL_20230305_030313205.jpg

I like the second combination a lot better. I'm not all the way in love with the pink spots on the one, I like it better with any of the lavender/purples. And the hundo should have another color in my opinion but over all it's off to a good start.

Have you come up with an inlay design at all? Having something in the center, even a rough draft that at least resembles the final artwork, can affect your color choices across the set.

I like the second combination a lot better. I'm not all the way in love with the pink spots on the one, I like it better with any of the lavender/purples. And the hundo should have another color in my opinion but over all it's off to a good start.

Have you come up with an inlay design at all? Having something in the center, even a rough draft that at least resembles the final artwork, can affect your color choices across the set.
Appreciate the feedback everyone, thank you!

Don't have the inlay design at the moment, but am working on it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom