FDL mold update !!! (1 Viewer)

Hope this comes through. Working from mobile device. A little problem with inlay that CPC is fixing, so these are going back. They are back to the customer service I remember, so all smiles. The quality of the chips is otherwise spot on - wonderful in every way. Sorry the pics aren't more quality, but I want until the final versions are I hand. Enjoy.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

And sorry for taking so long. Holiday priorities.

I'm at a loss...

Why are those going back?

A weird misprint on over half of the inlays. I made sure they were not visible in the photo. I'm not sure what happened with them. At first glance they look perfect.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

They both look awesome. I love the 25,000. Is it bright white or regular?
Regular. You can always tell by the brass flakes. Bright white is quite a bit brighter. The 5000 chip has it. It's incredible.

Glad they're making it right for you bivey! Those are some sweet chips.

i will post more pics this weekend with daylight. God bless ya CPC

:cool:

2.jpg

It's red with butterscotch and dg Pink. Seems like other colours due to the lamp's sh*tty light, that's why i will wait for the weekend to make better pics in the morning.

Just wanted to post a quick iPhone pic of FDL goodness. These are vegas ASM era FDL chips, but the set is slowly going to grow and suspect chips phased out. I run a team tournament every year which is lots of fun. Two players share their chipstack and alternate rounds. IMG_1105.jpgIMG_1104.jpg

Just wanted to post a quick iPhone pic of FDL goodness. These are vegas ASM era FDL chips, but the set is slowly going to grow and suspect chips phased out. I run a team tournament every year which is lots of fun. Two players share their chipstack and alternate rounds. View attachment 5570View attachment 5571

This is by far one of my favorite sets. I would love to have a stack of the phased out chips :D

Last edited:
Being a wine aficionado myself I also find this to be an amazing set. Most poker nights, there are more empty wine bottles lying about than beer bottles, so this set would play very well in our group.

Being a wine aficionado myself I also find this to be an amazing set. Most poker nights, there are more empty wine bottles lying about than beer bottles, so this set would play very well in our group.

My first home game was in Nashville. Where I learned to play in the Moneymaker era. Damn I miss my Wednesday night game with those dice chips! (But I don't miss the chips)

My first home game was in Nashville. Where I learned to play in the Moneymaker era. Damn I miss my Wednesday night game with those dice chips! (But I don't miss the chips)

I always find it funny, the number of great poker players in Tennessee, but the game is kept illegal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom