FDL mold update !!! (1 Viewer)

Form Maine to Spokane. Less than 200 mi away but, unfortunately, 8 days away.

Not sure where you are seeing 8 days? Do you mean it will be 8 days until you are back home to collect them? They will arrive tomorrow or Friday and require adult signature.

I'm pretty sure he said they were going under the tree for Christmas.

I'm pretty sure he said they were going under the tree for Christmas.

Ah, he is not allowed to touch them :)
Lucky we got them out early though, might have been an easter present otherwise :)

Well, Chips made it here only to have my wife miss the mailman. She's picking up the chipes at the post office in the morning. Not that I get to open them, but the thought of my babies spending the night in that cold warehouse with all of those strange envelopes and packages. It's like a night in the slammer after being wrongly accused! I'd rather have them safely under the tree.

Well, Chips made it here only to have my wife miss the mailman

Time to file

I hope you get 'em safely. And soon! :)

Fantastic news about thd FDL. Now I can look again at adding the 'kitty cat claws' and 100k added to my cats...

Not quite time to file yet…
…this morning, my wife apologized for not getting the CPS chips from the postman. After all, "they're china clays," she said.
I hadn't mentioned these chips for 6 months. Kudos #1 to wife.
Then, when I corrected her on the the contents of the package, she gasped in horror that the new CdN chips were stuck in the post office overnight. "At least it's not summer!"
Kudos #2 to wife.
Then she admitted she never would have let that happen if she had known. Kudos #3.

No, not time to file. Truth be told she is my shining light. Sadly, the reason I'm rarely in this game anymore, but for good reason. She's supported me while I've revamped by lifestyle and am much healthier now for it. Aaaannnnnnndddd, she still respects the almighty clay.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

And I'll do my very best to post some pr0n on Christmas Day. Likely not oiled, but pr0n none the less.

Time to file

I hope you get 'em safely. And soon! :)

Fantastic news about thd FDL. Now I can look again at adding the 'kitty cat claws' and 100k added to my cats...

Thanks Toby. Have always loved your set. Superb in every way.

Not quite time to file yet…
…this morning, my wife apologized for not getting the CPS chips from the postman. After all, "they're china clays," she said.
I hadn't mentioned these chips for 6 months. Kudos #1 to wife.
Then, when I corrected her on the the contents of the package, she gasped in horror that the new CdN chips were stuck in the post office overnight. "At least it's not summer!"
Kudos #2 to wife.
Then she admitted she never would have let that happen if she had known. Kudos #3.

No, not time to file. Truth be told she is my shining light. Sadly, the reason I'm rarely in this game anymore, but for good reason. She's supported me while I've revamped by lifestyle and am much healthier now for it. Aaaannnnnnndddd, she still respects the almighty clay.

And I'll do my very best to post some pr0n on Christmas Day. Likely not oiled, but pr0n none the less.

Thanks Toby. Have always loved your set. Superb in every way.

You have a wonderful wife, it sounds like, mine would just say "really (rolling eyes) more chips"......

Volume was double what was anticipated.

That sounds like a pretty good problem to have, and I'm very glad for you (and ultimately us, too).

Looking forward to all the new FDL pr0n.

Such a tease…sigh.

b_cdn_add1b.jpg

We were wrapping presents last night. Wife and I going through all the legos and dolls. Then my wife goes and gets more things to wrap. She brings out the USPS box with my FDL babies in it. I beg for a peek.
"After all, I paid for them. I ordered them. They weren't an x-mas present." NOPE
"But they might be hurt or damaged. I should make sure they are OK before you wrap them." NOPE
"You're killing me by bringing that box out of hiding and making me sit this close to them!" NOPE
I briefly thought of the smash and grab tactic. Then I thought better of it.
"But…" NOPE
"I don't have to wrap my own present, do I?" NOPE! :eek:

Pic is really small for me. But what I can see looks great

Btw 6d18 spot pattern rocks. I need to thank you for the idea, I used the same spot for my 1000

Chateau De Noix are some of my favorite customs. Where is the pron?

That would make a nice Saints chip... :)

9_nfl_football_logo_saints.jpg

I like that mold.

Hope this comes through. Working from mobile device. A little problem with inlay that CPC is fixing, so these are going back. They are back to the customer service I remember, so all smiles. The quality of the chips is otherwise spot on - wonderful in every way. Sorry the pics aren't more quality, but I want until the final versions are I hand. Enjoy.

And sorry for taking so long. Holiday priorities.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 273
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 294
They both look awesome. I love the 25,000. Is it bright white or regular?

WSOP tourney set?

Nope! Eight years ago a friend and I started a special Cajun event. It's big food and fun...on that day he is "Boudreaux Lavoie" and I'm known as "Gaston Dupree" It will be a themed tourney or cash set for this event. There is only one mold...FDL. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom