Important announcements (2 Viewers)

David Spragg

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
1. The grinder has been fixed. Obviously we have quite a backlog of orders to be ground, starting with a few inventory orders which were due out literally the day the grinder failed.
So it will take at least a couple of weeks to catch up, and orders will be ground in the order they were originally completed. This also necessitates retooling to 44mm and back again so please allow for that.

2. As indicated previously there will be the usual price increases from 1 Jan (for orders not paid for by that date) but that increase will only be on average a little over 4% in line with our inflation costs and will not be increased to cover the costs of the grinder fix. A link to the new custom prices will be on the website by the end of today (at the top of this page - http://classicpokerchips.com/pokerchips/realclay/pricelist.htm )

3. To raise some additional funds I have set aside some various gaming equipment which I purchased amongst Jim Blanchard's hoard of Burt Co./ASM stuff. This will include various gaming tables and furniture, layouts and cloths, a proper roulette wheel, a range of Italian made chess boards and sets of pieces, automatic shufflers and a number of other games.
Hopefully you can contribute by helping to find a home for all this stuff which will be competitively priced, and those who were on the fence about ordering custom chips, or asked for refunds even though their chips were completed aside from the grinding will now follow through.

Glad to hear you fixed the grinder issue, thanks for being transparent with us throughout the process.

Dibs the chess stuff! ♟️

Would love to see the stockpile of chippies waiting for the grinder. How are they stored?

Stored in 1000 chip dealer trays on metal racking.
Around 70 of them.
Here are a couple of examples:
AC1.jpg
AC3.jpg

1. The grinder has been fixed. Obviously we have quite a backlog of orders to be ground, starting with a few inventory orders which were due out literally the day the grinder failed.
So it will take at least a couple of weeks to catch up, and orders will be ground in the order they were originally completed. This also necessitates retooling to 44mm and back again so please allow for that.

2. As indicated previously there will be the usual price increases from 1 Jan (for orders not paid for by that date) but that increase will only be on average a little over 4% in line with our inflation costs and will not be increased to cover the costs of the grinder fix. A link to the new custom prices will be on the website by the end of today (at the top of this page - http://classicpokerchips.com/pokerchips/realclay/pricelist.htm )

3. To raise some additional funds I have set aside some various gaming equipment which I purchased amongst Jim Blanchard's hoard of Burt Co./ASM stuff. This will include various gaming tables and furniture, layouts and cloths, a proper roulette wheel, a range of Italian made chess boards and sets of pieces, automatic shufflers and a number of other games.
Hopefully you can contribute by helping to find a home for all this stuff which will be competitively priced, and those who were on the fence about ordering custom chips, or asked for refunds even though their chips were completed aside from the grinding will now follow through.
Glad you are back up and running. I'm sure I can take some blanks off of ya.

Any pictures of the chess boards and pieces? Prices?
I said
"Just need to let them get caught up with grinding and shipping before I start selling this other stuff" (because it's at the factory)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom