Favorite Pizza (4 Viewers)

PXL_20220724_182753473.jpg
PXL_20220724_202432084.jpg
PXL_20220724_210045990.jpg
PXL_20220724_210606105.jpg

Took a trip to Delucia's in Raritan, NJ today

May be a top 5 pizza I've ever had. The best I've had in a long time for sure.

No flop on the crust. Really crunchy. Sauce was fantastic, cheese wasn't too greasy. Just perfection. If I win the Mega Millions or Powerball, I'm commissioning an exact replica of their brick oven in a new house that I build, and I'm buying the business and acquiring the dough recipe and what ingredients and processes they use.
20230303_124645.jpg
20230303_125115.jpg
20230303_125109.jpg
20230303_124707.jpg

Took a trip to Delucia's in Raritan, NJ today

May be a top 5 pizza I've ever had. The best I've had in a long time for sure.

No flop on the crust. Really crunchy. Sauce was fantastic, cheese wasn't too greasy. Just perfection. If I win the Mega Millions or Powerball, I'm commissioning an exact replica of their brick oven in a new house that I build, and I'm buying the business and acquiring the dough recipe and what ingredients and processes they use.
View attachment 1092027View attachment 1092028View attachment 1092029View attachment 1092031
Haven’t had it yet, but I believe this is still Portnoy’s highest rated ever. I always crack up at the point in the video when he says that the Raritan HS mascot should be the Fightin’ DeLucia’s.

Haven’t had it yet, but I believe this is still Portnoy’s highest rated ever. I always crack up at the point in the video when he says that the Raritan HS mascot should be the Fightin’ DeLucia’s.
It's tied for highest ever, IIRC. Angelo's in Philly and I think one other he rated a 9.4 in addition to Delucia's. I have been meaning to take a trip since the review came out, but figured I'd wait a while so things would die down a little and have it not be insane when I went. It's a small place with maybe 8 tables and a pick up window. The place opened at 12pm today, I walk in 12:01 pm and the place is already filled and it was already a 30 minute wait for my pie when I ordered with all of the other phone orders they got in. Never seen anything like it.

One of the many sacrifices I had to make moving to south Jersey. Pizza just isn’t the same…
I'll scarf down an extra slice for the fallen homie :(

Angelo's in Philly or one of the original Tomato Pie places near Trenton is probably closest for you.

Those pies tend to be a little too doughey for me. They can hit the spot in the right circumstances though! Like when I've been drinking beer all night and ate at 5pm, it's 11pm and I'm starving and need something to absorb all the beer. This looks perfect!

Those pies tend to be a little too doughey for me. They can hit the spot in the right circumstances though! Like when I've been drinking beer all night and ate at 5pm, it's 11pm and I'm starving and need something to absorb all the beer. This looks perfect!
This is the typical pizza round these parts. The crust is thicker, lots of cheese, and cup and char pepperoni :D

Once i made calzone and it was delicious...unfortunatly could not recreate that recipe

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom