Face to the Name (4 Viewers)

My last flight from Stockholm was on midsummer. Got a nice midsummer menu with schnapps. Will be back December 11!

Cool, it’s good that you got the most important part of the midsummer menu! What brings you to Sweden?

Stockholm is very nice, I used to live there a few years ago but now we’re about 4 hours away, in the country side.

The winters are a lot better here with plenty of snow and skiing. Stockholm is great in the summer time though.

Stockholm??

The wife & I last summer

20190604_123737028_iOS.jpg

Your selfie game needs work...what kind of background is that!?
Dont listen to him Dan!!!! He can take his negative Nancy ass elsewhere!!! Congrats to you!!! Hard work pays off and it seems you've been dedicated to making a change!!!! Hats off to you! Hope we still recognize you next year!!!!! @MegaTon44

Thank you. I quit once we moved. I’m up about 30 lbs, 2 of which is the beard. (The children refer to me as “milkbeard” now, aptly as I had milk in there after cereal).
Some just don't understand that we do that on purpose... as growing boys we have to save snacks for later on... beards need to eat more than 3 times a day!! Lmao

Ben's beard holds ice cream really well
Some just don't understand that we do that on purpose... as growing boys we have to save snacks for later on... beards need to eat more than 3 times a day!! Lmao
My wife thoroughly is over it, mostly due to my not being used to eating with this thing. And It looking ridiculous after just two months.

i just call it Crazed/Homeless Chic

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom