Face to the Name (3 Viewers)

I usually don’t care to have my picture taken but here is that time I went to Cognac...

EA159F47-D162-43FE-A4A6-11C4ADFB698A.jpeg

Literally just started Joe Exotic documentary last night.

The very next day I allow my kid to pick out his hair and cut my hair. Should have a nice mullet by the time quarantines up. Trading in the poker chips for meth and tigers!

View attachment 434614

View attachment 434617
I hope you guys let that grow into a mullet! It's coming back man... check this epic thing out we saw before corona shut down... I wanted to shake this kids hand and thank him for going against the tide!! Freaking epic!!
Screenshot_20200220-071131_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200220-071305_Gallery.jpg

Yup total creeper pics but it was to epic not to capture!! Lol

I hope you guys let that grow into a mullet! It's coming back man... check this epic thing out we saw before corona shut down... I wanted to shake this kids hand and thank him for going against the tide!! Freaking epic!!
View attachment 449328
View attachment 449329
Yup total creeper pics but it was to epic not to capture!! Lol
mullets have gone out of fashion?!?! WTF??

Well I’m currently cutting my own hair and doing the back is difficult. Might just let it grow and embrace the mullet :D
If I didn't already have prior engagements with this ridiculous jesus hair, I would join you on this endeavor my friend. But I will 100% endorse your style and embrace the return of the Mullet! I'm pretty sure we could get Billy Ray Cyrus on board as a group leader... I am positive he is tired of growing whatever that mess is atop his head these days!!! #thereturnofthemullet!!

If I didn't already have prior engagements with this ridiculous jesus hair, I would join you on this endeavor my friend. But I will 100% endorse your style and embrace the return of the Mullet! I'm pretty sure we could get Billy Ray Cyrus on board as a group leader... I am positive he is tired of growing whatever that mess is atop his head these days!!! #thereturnofthemullet!!
I tried trimming the back and side and leaving it longer on top. Look like Simon Cowell now with a big Frankenstein square head :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Hahaha, not mine unfortunately, and the tag / number plate is just some joke Photoshop work from myself... But maybe one day when I win the Main Event!

(And when that day does eventually come, I'll never park it in a disabled spot without a badge like they had done. #PoorForm)

Last edited:
Hahaha, not mine unfortunately, and the tag / number plate is just some joke Photoshop work from myself... But maybe one day when I win the Main Event!

(And when that day does eventually come, I'll never park it in a disabled spot without a badge like they had done. #PoorForm)
Definitely an awesome ambition! Hope I see you there with @Lil Tuna :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

(I'd appreciate at that, I strongly dislike people that do that :mad:)

Definitely an awesome ambition! Hope I see you there with @Lil Tuna :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

(I'd appreciate at that, I strongly dislike people that do that :mad:)
Join the club: there's absolutely no need for people to do it — ever! It just goes to show that money can buy you a Rolls Royce, but not necessarily any basic decency.

Last edited:
Jesus: can we have a table for 24?
Host: but there’s only twelve of you
Jesus: yeah but we’re all just going to sit on one side.
Host: Do you have a reservation?
Jesus: No, I'm the Son of God — do I need one? I've got 5000 of my followers outside — do you have any room for them, too? We won't be ordering much, truth be told: just five loaves of bread and two fish. You'll be amazed at how many people that can feed!
Host: OK, let me see what I can do. Will you be needing the wine list today?
Jesus: Lol, no. Just a couple of jugs of tap water — I've got a great party trick with water, so I never actually need a wine list, per se.

Actually, this would make a great comedy sketch... *Quickly emails SNL*

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom