Face to the Name (3 Viewers)

touché @DrStrange , I like your style

Poker.jpg

Based on previous threads, we already know where you are located, your first name, your level of education, your job, your hobbies, and how much you make. Before we proceeded to your bank account and social security numbers, blood type, and mother's maiden name, I figured it would be cool to set up a thread where folks can post a picture of themselves. Some of you may already know what others look like, but for those who cannot make it to meetups, home games, or other social events, it could be a good opportunity to put a face to your name.

Obviously, this is purely optional. Some of you would prefer not to share due to over-exposure to an employer or simply for personal privacy. However, if you would like to share a pic to add a personal touch to the PCF community, feel free to post in this thread (a similar thread can be found here, but it hasn't been bumped in 1.5 years and we have a lot of new folks).

(Please do not include any mugshots, fake pics, or 30 year old shots. We don't care how old or fat you are. This is not an online dating profile and you are not getting laid based on this picture :p)

That being said, I'll start with a picture of my wife and myself in Vegas two months ago

View attachment 65578
Rob

Attachments

• 481D062E-816D-4BDF-8315-9EDDE068B1D1.jpeg
    481D062E-816D-4BDF-8315-9EDDE068B1D1.jpeg
    130.4 KB · Views: 208
Got my myself outdoors today with wifey and kiddo! The REAL Jeevan, loving it. It's been a tough go here in BC, Canada. We are being allowed to have a few visitors and also some provincial parks are open.

IMG-20210531-WA0003.jpg

Cascade Falls, Mission BC...
20210531_105952.jpg

20210531_105949.jpg

I suspected he was talking about Brie more than me and you, but I might be wrong. We pretty hot when we're drunk brother...:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Just so much brother (sister) hood here! Beautiful pics!

They make me feel warm and fuzzy, like underneath the surface of PCF, is a whole lot of great people, great company, and great poker. Oh.... chips too...but it would seem, even with dice chips, the smiles and laughs in the pics, wouldn't be slighted at all! That's family!

Wish I could get back to the same, and get back to feeling life, feeling excited, feeling nervous to host etc etc. I don't get to experience it at all and it's starting to make me wonder what I'm doing here. Especially today ..having an off day. These pics are great but made me sad about my own situation!

Love the pictures! Ben and Brie always looking amazing, but it's great to see Detroitdad and Rbonus and Lil Tuna since I dream of being at a meetup someday and slapping hands and cards with these great peeps!

Carry on guys and gals! Carry ON!

More fireball please :D haha I can’t wait for the next time we get together. Making chipping what it is. I’d rather travel for $800 than spend it on a rack of chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom