Face to the Name (7 Viewers)

Damnit. I bet on Coyote to make the first creepy response at 1 to 1 odds.

Just lost all my meetup monies
Coyote still has a shot, because it's gonna be way worse then Rich trying to impress people in his Teva's.....

We're truly such a worldly and cultured group :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
My kid lives in Tasmania, I legally can do this. There is a Geneva convention thing about it. You know, that place that makes all the chocolate.

My kid lives in Tasmania, I legally can do this. There is a Geneva convention thing about it. You know, that place that makes all the chocolate.
That’s Godiva.

1658777257817.gif

Hmmm wonder why there are so few women here :)

8CFAB6E3-ABA3-43DC-871C-230CF26EE55A.gif

Welcome @QueenBCC ! Love the nick, I assume you’re a fellow BCC lover

This cracked me up!
Going to have to level with you on that…
It was pure coincidence. My nickname is Bec and I’m from the Central Coast.
Kind of cool when I that found out though…
Not going to lie.
lucky you're not from Badgerys Creek or British Columbia...... :cool

This cracked me up!
Going to have to level with you on that…
It was pure coincidence. My nickname is Bec and I’m from the Central Coast.
Kind of cool when I that found out though…
Not going to lie.
See what you've done. LOL. This is why we can't have nice things. An attractive lady posts a pic in a 98% male forum, and the natives go BONKERS!!!

See what you've done. LOL. This is why we can't have nice things. An attractive lady posts a pic in a 98% male forum, and the natives go BONKERS!!!
98%? id say at least 99.98% male

Oh my...

Bunch of pervs here. Welcome aboard @QueenBCC ! Only fitting you acquire some Blue Chip Company chips one day.
That's just A Grade Aussie humor there. I'm sure @QueenBCC will concur!

Last edited:
Soooo this is me.
I thoroughly enjoy seeing and supporting what everyone is posting in the forum.
I love creating (in general) and am more into the design aspects of chip sets.
I’m from ‘Down Under’, I do enjoy a good game of poker (and roulette) although I’ll admit- I need to brush up on my skills as it’s been some time

It’s nice to put faces to names in here…
Nice to meet you all officially
☺️
1658821005209.gif

Here’s me at various stages of my rather interesting career.

1) My brief foray into mattress inspecting. “Look, I know you want to keep the bed, and I don’t want to drag it out of here, but there are absolutely no tags on this mattress, and my instructions in these matters is quite clear”

5271AACE-86AA-4AD0-864E-66508107DF6C.jpeg

2) The enthusiastic beginning of my 2 week stint in fire prevention marketing. “Only YOU can prevent forest fires. Well, other people too. Actually pretty much everyone. But right now, I’m just talking to YOU”

ED37BC79-BC33-4940-A3DA-B53E28DEF8A8.jpeg

3) MatB and I had a short-lived catering business. Things started off well, but we realized 3 things early on that caused us to abandon the endeavor. A) we spill everything on ourselves; B) I eat everything, and C) we’re horrible at cooking.

C864E568-C522-42A4-ABB7-7535BB0CDE77.jpeg

4). Not really a job per se, but I taped a workout for the USFL Generals a while back. I was a high school quarterback and they’re drafting average joes for their practice squad. Here I’m taking snaps from the only other living being that agreed to be on film with me.

6DB98AD8-8E3C-4492-9343-6EFC4F4CECEB.jpeg

5) I started my own company called “Festive Fights”. You know those tedious and seemingly eternal holiday parties that you dread? I thought it’d be fun if they could be livened up by having attendees fight each other with rolls of wrapping paper. I’m promoting the company in this picture before the annoying attorneys got involved and started talking some concept called “personal liability”. I got bored with the idea and moved on.

0E6C6943-5F7A-4A48-A94D-FE8FAA6012F7.png

6) I had a supporting role in a movie from Miramax that got sadly got shelved. It seems the concept of Edward Christmashands was something that didn’t translate well from a script to the big screen.

CDC3486D-200E-4365-A52B-FA75E9E4B9CD.jpeg

….and then some non-work related photos:

7) Here’s me in my old poker game back east counting all of my outs. I stopped at 1.

1DC1232F-9F2A-4B31-81E7-B858316DD14F.jpeg

8) Drinking in Providence at a dark German bar with a psychedelic bunny above me and being stared at by a very unapproving deer head, whilst my buddy Ryno tries to channel his inner Homelander and shoot lasers out of his eyes. Just a typical Tuesday afternoon.

7B7D34B6-8CA3-49EE-8143-37671619CF09.jpeg

9) The CLB and I, after our yardsale back east when we sold the house, wearing the unmistakeable vacant grins of homeowners that just sold off most of their worldly possessions for pennies on the dollar.

8E443D4E-633E-458B-BD86-36721E2DDB15.jpeg

Here’s me at various stages of my rather interesting career.

1) My brief foray into mattress inspecting. “Look, I know you want to keep the bed, and I don’t want to drag it out of here, but there are absolutely no tags on this mattress, and my instructions in these matters is quite clear”

View attachment 961679

2) The enthusiastic beginning of my 2 week stint in fire prevention marketing. “Only YOU can prevent forest fires. Well, other people too. Actually pretty much everyone. But right now, I’m just talking to YOU”

View attachment 961680

3) MatB and I had a short-lived catering business. Things started off well, but we realized 3 things early on that caused us to abandon the endeavor. A) we spill everything on ourselves; B) I eat everything, and C) we’re horrible at cooking.

View attachment 961681

4). Not really a job per se, but I taped a workout for the USFL Generals a while back. I was a high school quarterback and they’re drafting average joes for their practice squad. Here I’m taking snaps from the only other living being that agreed to be on film with me.

View attachment 961682

5) I started my own company called “Festive Fights”. You know those tedious and seemingly eternal holiday parties that you dread? I thought it’d be fun if they could be livened up by having attendees fight each other with rolls of wrapping paper. I’m promoting the company in this picture before the annoying attorneys got involved and started talking some concept called “personal liability”. I got bored with the idea and moved on.

View attachment 961683

6) I had a supporting role in a movie from Miramax that got sadly got shelved. It seems the concept of Edward Christmashands was something that didn’t translate well from a script to the big screen.

View attachment 961684

….and then some non-work related photos:

7) Here’s me in my old poker game back east counting all of my outs. I stopped at 1.

View attachment 961685

8) Drinking in Providence at a dark German bar with a psychedelic bunny above me and being stared at by a very unapproving deer head, whilst my buddy Ryno tries to channel his inner Homelander and shoot lasers out of his eyes. Just a typical Tuesday afternoon.

View attachment 961686

9) The CLB and I, after our yardsale back east when we sold the house, wearing the unmistakeable vacant grins of homeowners that just sold off most of their worldly possessions for pennies on the dollar.

View attachment 961687
BING BONG!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom