Face to the Name (4 Viewers)

Family with our new addition from yesterday!
B1EAAD64-2275-4C1B-8240-BD6436392FB2.jpeg

I have come to realize I take a lot of pictures of the family but not too many with me in the picture.
This picture is a couple years old at the Hard Rock Riviera Maya, one of our favorite vacation spots so far. Not much has changed other than the kids getting bigger. I’m still bald

C6C80588-19A5-45AF-A7FF-C8681D336584.jpeg

Here’s another from a couple months ago
46195CBA-4255-4D47-865B-C1FBF8975E04.jpeg

I have come to realize I take a lot of pictures of the family but not too many with me in the picture.
This picture is a couple years old at the Hard Rock Riviera Maya, one of our favorite vacation spots so far. Not much has changed other than the kids getting bigger. I’m still bald

View attachment 402051

Here’s another from a couple months ago
View attachment 402052

We're practically twins, you and I

When I first joined PCF I was a single guy with a little Maltese dog named Raygun.

I had to say goodbye to little Raygun two years ago, but gained two dogs, a wife, and welcomed a little girl into the world in the time since. Crazy how so much can change in such a short amount of time...

1581185284655.png

When I first joined PCF I was a single guy with a little Maltese dog named Raygun.

I had to say goodbye to little Raygun two years ago, but gained two new pups, a wife, and welcomed a little girl into the world in the time since. Crazy how so much can change in such a short amount of time...

View attachment 404567
PCF should come with a health warning :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

First pic is from 2014 when I still had some hair on my head (aka how I think I look)
Second one from last summer after losing all of my youth and vitality (aka how everyone else sees me haha)
View attachment 402219
I'm a lowly college student
I don’t have room to talk with my fading hair, but I sure hope you left out the returning to finish as adult student or continued education part.
Otherwise, that’s an impressive hairline for an 20 year old!

I had to say goodbye to little Raygun two years ago, but gained two dogs, a wife, and welcomed a little girl into the world in the time since. Crazy how so much can change in such a short amount of time...

View attachment 404567

Great looking family my friend, happy so see a healthy mom and girl!

I don’t have room to talk with my fading hair, but I sure hope you left out the returning to finish as adult student or continued education part.
Otherwise, that’s an impressive hairline for an 20 year old!

Haha - yeah, it was about a ten year hiatus between dropping out and quitting my job to return to school.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom