Face to the Name (2 Viewers)

For the record... 2 people in history have had 5 singles on the top 40 at one time... The absolutely amazingly talented Luke Combs is the second.... the first... I would play any guess but I will give you guys this one. It was his Idol, Johnny Cash!! Who is Luke Combs? Male vocalist of the Year and a future Multiple Entertainer of the year winner!! If you can't tell I'm a huge fan!!!

Yo, still ain't down with Luke Combs, but all you motherfuckers at my house on Saturday better be riders, cuz shit's about to get lit. Fireball + poker = bangin ass time (gotta read my post in a Philly accent because I lose my professional voice when drinking)
I'm off tomorrow and kept thinking today was Friday lol Ben can tell you, I'm excited lol

For the record... 2 people in history have had 5 singles on the top 40 at one time... The absolutely amazingly talented Luke Combs is the second.... the first... I would play any guess but I will give you guys this one. It was his Idol, Johnny Cash!! Who is Luke Combs? Male vocalist of the Year and a future Multiple Entertainer of the year winner!! If you can't tell I'm a huge fan!!!
As long as he does the rap / rock thing...he's cool with me :)

Surprised I am just now seeing this thread. Here’s the wife and I after a workout. We love exercise and cooking.

777CC767-0DE3-409D-8115-387FECD71D0A.jpeg

Me, wifey and the kids at this summer’s midsummer celebration in rural Sweden. A bit more pleasant than in that Ari Aster flick.

Second picture is pre-game setup for this september’s barn donkament night.

395B8142-CA15-4316-B2D7-3E893CE19F40.jpeg
B80F9CD4-F713-4483-A7EF-EF8B80CA5F71.jpeg

Well this is long overdue as I've missed this thread for awhile...... but here is @Ben8257 and I from our vacation last year and some selfies lol:tup:
View attachment 345036View attachment 345037View attachment 345038View attachment 345039
Jesus @Ben8257 that beard is fucking killer! Pls teach me your ways.

Surprised I am just now seeing this thread. Here’s the wife and I after a workout. We love exercise and cooking.

View attachment 369966
I think I too would also have photographers and perfect lighting on standby if I looked like that everyday :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Jesus @Ben8257 that beard is fucking killer! Pls teach me your ways.

I think I too would also have photographers and perfect lighting on standby if I looked like that everyday :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
They call me black beard... but wasn't thinking of it when I made my profile! Thank you sir!! Great looking couple... is your GF a poker player?

They call me black beard... but wasn't thinking of it when I made my profile! Thank you sir!! Great looking couple... is your GF a poker player?
Thanks man! If you're black beard, I'm no beard :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: the gf knows how to play but not interested enough to get into games often. She's a graphic designer so she's more into inlay designs, colors, patterns, etc. I look for her approval when I scope something new out, but unfortunately she always likes the expensive ones :banghead:

Me and my little weiner.....

Adorable was not the first thing that came to mind when I met Sprouty in person.

Well I’ll be damned if this ain’t the most adorable photo yet.

Edit: the language of his post makes this comment seem overly wierd. I don’t like it, but I’m leaving it.

Me, wifey and the kids at this summer’s midsummer celebration in rural Sweden. A bit more pleasant than in that Ari Aster flick.

Second picture is pre-game setup for this september’s barn donkament night.

I guess no one else saw that film. I didn’t realize that was a real thing. Definitely not a light hearted romp of a film :) Only slightly less nightmare inducing then Heredity.

Awesome setup!

I guess no one else saw that film. I didn’t realize that was a real thing. Definitely not a light hearted romp of a film :) Only slightly less nightmare inducing then Heredity.

Awesome setup!

Thanks!

Yeah, I figured it may be somewhat obscure. Pretty cool movie. Midsummer celebration is a real thing but the rituals in the movie are completely made up

Thanks!

Yeah, I figured it may be somewhat obscure. Pretty cool movie. Midsummer celebration is a real thing but the rituals in the movie are completely made up
My last flight from Stockholm was on midsummer. Got a nice midsummer menu with schnapps. Will be back December 11!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom