Everything KEM (1 Viewer)

eBay seller has these for 17.95 shipped which is a crazy golinkod price for new KEMs. They’re listed as new. They seem to be secured by a band and not cello wrap - don’t know if that’s an issue. But for that price I’d be taking a shot, if not for the damn standard index.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/KEM-Plasti...=p2349624.m2548.l6249&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0
If someone going to PHL is willing to order 2 setups..that would be awsome

@JMC9389 maybe ?

These

link

Awsome, thanks buddy.

Let me know if you want me to send PP now or settle it during PHL

Blackjack index from KEM?
Yeah, the 4 pips on the aces usually indicate a blackjack deck for KEM. I think the unusual pips on the face cards and 10s on my Palace Station setup also is for blackjack. I’ve also seen black marks on the corners of similar setups, which are also for blackjack.
C263E831-42C3-4466-AB60-5C7557AEFB09.jpeg
902D0648-CB63-42EA-B0E3-09F5C9574C7C.jpeg

In a whole other ballpark than Copags.
Upgraded from the basic Bicycle Playing Cards to Copag’s and I’ve yet to have any complaints on the 3 decks we’ve used. We play at least once a week, 4+ hour sessions. I keep reading a lot of negative comments about Copag so I decided to order something different. I only went with KEM because i liked the pips and back design the most out of all the other plastic playing cards. First set up came with shiny white spots and streaks on the back and they were bowed right out the cellophane so I returned those and ordered these which seem fine. The gold deck has 1 warped card that stands out in the middle of the deck as it separates the deck. So not the best start to something that’s not Copag :unsure:

I love KEMs but the standard is too small and the jumbo is too big. First world problems
i did order the jumbo at first and realized they were too big compared to the copag jumbo so i returned them mainly bc they had defects but i also didn’t like how big they were especially since we play with bridge size so i ended up getting standard index instead.

Upgraded from the basic Bicycle Playing Cards to Copag’s and I’ve yet to have any complaints on the 3 decks we’ve used. We play at least once a week, 4+ hour sessions. I keep reading a lot of negative comments about Copag so I decided to order something different. I only went with KEM because i liked the pips and back design the most out of all the other plastic playing cards. First set up came with shiny white spots and streaks on the back and they were bowed right out the cellophane so I returned those and ordered these which seem fine. The gold deck has 1 warped card that stands out in the middle of the deck as it separates the deck. So not the best start to something that’s not Copag :unsure:
The worst part of KEMs, and it’s bad, is their propensity to bow. One of the other card aficionados on here figured out how to deal with it, and that was to put a dealer button on each deck before closing the lid. I tried that, and it really does seem to work.

In my opinion, that’s not even worth two pennies, is that there’s just nothing that can compete with the feel of KEMs.

The worst part of KEMs, and it’s bad, is their propensity to bow. One of the other card aficionados on here figured out how to deal with it, and that was to put a dealer button on each deck before closing the lid. I tried that, and it really does seem to work.

In my opinion, that’s not even worth two pennies, is that there’s just nothing that can compete with the feel of KEMs.
Do you put the button on top of the decks or the bottom?

Do you put the button on top of the decks or the bottom?
Put the decks in the case face up. Put cut card then button on each deck. Close case and store with the decks face up.
Sounds like a bunch of hoodoo voodoo old wives tale BS, but it really seems to work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom