Everything KEM (1 Viewer)

A little steep for a card set up, but these would be preferable to me over their retail lines that cost the same.

Admittedly pricey, but these are my personal all time favorite stock/setup, and they rarely come up for sale in the retail market (if ever). I'm just about 10 years into hosting, and this is honestly the first time I've ever seen sealed circle backs in-stock from a reliable retailer that didn't "fall off the truck" on eBay, plus they're bridge/jumbo and new/sealed.

Take my money!!

Admittedly pricey, but these are my personal all time favorite stock/setup, and they rarely come up for sale in the retail market (if ever). I'm just about 10 years into hosting, and this is honestly the first time I've ever seen sealed circle backs in-stock from a reliable retailer that didn't "fall off the truck" on eBay, plus they're bridge/jumbo and new/sealed.

Take my money!!
Is it your opinion that the stock on these is different than the consumer KEMs, like arrowbacks? Or do you just like the circleback backs?

Is it your opinion that the stock on these is different than the consumer KEMs, like arrowbacks? Or do you just like the circleback backs?

I have no opinion on whether this is a different stock from other KEMs.

I just...

1) love this stock (whatever it may be)
and
2) love this design

Beyond that I'm just a smooth brained hosting ape who loves KEM bridge/jumbo circle backs. :)

My first setup so I went for the iconic arrow backs. Can't wait to try them out. Also got some Desjgn's too.

I forgot how much better bridge sized felt, my guys whined about poker sized for years but I'm officially putting my foot down.

20220414_175913.jpg

Take my money!!
Highway robbery if you ask me :) ;)

40 bucks for a set-up and sold out...daaaaayum
I was just done with all the diva demands that come with KEM decks.

I still have 4 good KEM decks... a perfect set-up of Pantheon (poker size) and one in bridge size & a perfect WSOP deck (2008 I believe).
Don't see me adding on at these prices (ever) but will be sad should they ever go Pringles style

Highway robbery if you ask me :) ;)

40 bucks for a set-up and sold out...daaaaayum
I was just done with all the diva demands that come with KEM decks.

I still have 4 good KEM decks... a perfect set-up of Pantheon (poker size) and one in bridge size & a perfect WSOP deck (2008 I believe).
Don't see me adding on at these prices (ever) but will be sad should they ever go Pringles style
Sold out already? Good. I love KEMs, but I can’t justify them at that price. And I was definitely about to buy a couple of setups.
Can’t decide how to feel.

^^ whelp ^^
At least you got free shipping :)

And for the record...only green/brown is sold out so...you can still pick up red/blue for the bargain price of $35 + shipping ;)

Honey! Honey! They tried to get me to spend forty bucks on KEMs!

except...they forgot one thing

I CAN DODGE BULLETS BABY

I knew..... it was bad value...how many in the WORLD can dodge that buy

apologies I bought up 6 sets

Drop mic & blow up....

How does these members last this long...it's just sick !
They have no concept on quality plastic & value

Norman Chad mode
Let's think positive thought my card king

Playing solitaire at the breakfast bar just to shuffle and use the bridge size.

Fuck poker size, damn I didn't realize how much I hated it until I went back.
I feel the same way. I keep telling myself poker size is fine. And it is. But every time I grab a bridge deck, it just feels like home.

If you have patience you may observe how different colors on KEMs were in pre USPPC era

If the Kem jumbo pips were the same size as the Fourniers they would be perfect. I am tempted to use the standard index rather than the super jumbos :cautious:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom