Edge Spots : Function vs. Aesthetic (9 Viewers)

0503CED1-AA14-4A36-A700-A003F64CB0B9.png
This is an example of my current endeavors

Bottom spot on the 20 almost indistinguishable from the inlay. Perhaps a shade darker at retro blue? Or go the opposite way to DG Green?

Maybe DG yellow as the base color of the 25¢? I think that would pop more.

Your 1 and 100 are awesome.

Bottom spot on the 20 almost indistinguishable from the inlay. Perhaps a shade darker at retro blue? Or go the opposite way to DG Green?

Maybe DG yellow as the base color of the 25¢? I think that would pop more.

Your 1 and 100 are awesome.
These are all work in progress. I am playing with the idea of removing the gradient and keeping the inlay background color the same as the chip color. That would differentiate the inlay and spots.

These are all work in progress. I am playing with the idea of removing the gradient and keeping the inlay background color the same as the chip color. That would differentiate the inlay and spots.

I normally don't get samples of other people's customs, but if you keep the 100 like it is now, I'll likely get a sample just to have one of those. :D

My 2 cents worth

i don't know if anyone has said this yet but just in case focus on you hundo and your 1000 chips they are the workhorse of a tourney. start with the workhorse then go the others.

then if you play cash have a different set. and remember the cash chips are cash. treat them like that.

My 2 cents worth

i don't know if anyone has said this yet but just in case focus on you hundo and your 1000 chips they are the workhorse of a tourney. start with the workhorse then go the others.

then if you play cash have a different set. and remember the cash chips are cash. treat them like that.
Not sure what this comment is referring to...

I normally don't get samples of other people's customs, but if you keep the 100 like it is now, I'll likely get a sample just to have one of those. :D
Sweet! Yea I like the $100 chip a lot too... not going to change that.

This is my current look for the chips. I'm digging the modern look of these compared to where I started. I realize the set as a whole leans orange/yellow, so I may tweak an edge spot here or there to balance (though I like each chip individually so far).

Cash complete idea KQ.png

They're your chips but I still prefer the gradient in the inlay.
Makes sense. I am torn between with / without gradient. I don’t think it works with the gradient behind the Royal Class text so I’d be choosing between that as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom