Driving from Hudson WI to Beaver Falls PA and back this weekend (1 Viewer)

Mr. Cheese

Full House
Reaction score
The other day I purchased a 1968 Dodge Dart on eBay so I've got my parents enclosed car hauler and a rental 1 ton and I'm headed to PA. Leaving after work and planning to drive until midnight or 1 am. Rest for a couple hours in the truck (its a crew cab so the seats recline decently) then driving the remaining 6-7 hours to pick it up tomorrow before noon. The plan is to drive at least halfway back tomorrow and then crash at a cheap hotel for the night before heading out for the final leg Sunday morning bright and early.

Thankfully I've got a co-pilot so I don't have to make solo the 28 hour drive all by myself but unfortunately the place I'm renting the truck from won't let anyone but me drive it so I am stuck as the sole driver.

Anyone in the PA Beaver Falls/Pittsburgh area have a good recommendation for a nice place to eat lunch tomorrow?

s-l1604.jpg

The other day I purchased a 1968 Dodge Dart on eBay so I've got my parents enclosed car hauler and a rental 1 ton and I'm headed to PA. Leaving after work and planning to drive until midnight or 1 am. Rest for a couple hours in the truck (its a crew cab so the seats recline decently) then driving the remaining 6-7 hours to pick it up tomorrow before noon. The plan is to drive at least halfway back tomorrow and then crash at a cheap hotel for the night before heading out for the final leg Sunday morning bright and early.

Thankfully I've got a co-pilot so I don't have to make solo the 28 hour drive all by myself but unfortunately the place I'm renting the truck from won't let anyone but me drive it so I am stuck as the sole driver.

Anyone in the PA Beaver Falls/Pittsburgh area have a good recommendation for a nice place to eat lunch tomorrow?

View attachment 107537
F#$@ing SWEET! does it have a HEMI??? (hemidartguy)

Wow. Very Cool! Are you going to have to do much work on it?

F#$@ing SWEET! does it have a HEMI??? (hemidartguy)

I wish, it's the right year for a super stock Hemi Dart but unfortunately this one is just a small block.

Wow. Very Cool! Are you going to have to do much work on it?

Thanks! It's already restored but that won't stop me from dumping more money into it :D. I've already purchased a few things for it and I've got a bigger motor sitting at the shop that I'm going to swap into it once I get it back (well I may wait until winter and just enjoy it as is for the rest of this summer).

Looks great. Have fun on the road trip!!!

In high school I owned a 1968 Plymouth Fury III, fire orange in color.

similar to this

9246551532_656d638b73_b.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom