DONATION THREAD for PCF vendor DESjGN (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not impressed with the quality of the Modiano cards that they made even if the color was right. The cards are thinner then Copags and I do not see them lasting long at all. They just feel cheap. They have also been proven to crease very easily compared to other plastic cards.
That’s some subjective shit right there. I think they feel great and better than copags. But I like thin.

I know everyone has different tastes, but Copag is nothing I desire. I much prefer Modiano to Copag (not even in the same league in my opinion) even though I will no longer purchase anything from Modiano.

5 pages in and no one has figured out the REAL issue:

Jason is in US
#%$^ano is in Italy:

English.jpg

Not to hijack the thread here, so I will post an update in the bridge/jumbo issue thread.

@desjgn

Hi Jason.

First I'm hearing of this. Very unfortunate. I'd like to buy some cards from this new set and I'll pay a little on top.

We've played together, but it's been several years. I was in the original SLCPMG League in Daybreak back around '08 and you've played at my house a few times. I had the large set of Paulson NPS and I live near Jordan Landing in West Jordan.

I've been a fan of Modiano, but I guess that's over. Very surprised they aren't standing behind their reputation.

Based on the updates Jason posted here, it seems like there is some progress with Modiano, although he still does not have any firm answers.

Either way, he will either be doing a full reprint at his own expense, or getting a reprint from Modiano that he will need to reship at his own expense. No matter what happens, he'll have a big hit to his profit margin.

So If it is OK with the generous participants of this donation thread, I'd like to go ahead and forward the $1,000 we've collected to Jason.

Are there any objections to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom