DONATION THREAD for PCF vendor DESjGN (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to volunteer anyone's else's time or anything

But........ maybe Gunnar should moderate the communication between Modiano and Jason.

Also. ..... should the red backs not be as red as they are ? Seems maybe part of the problem was that particular type of red

Pitchforks aside - anyone who uses fog machines at their poker games is A-OK in my book... (y) :thumbsup:

fog.jpg

This is somewhat concerning... If they really don't see the problem, then how do we know they are able to fix it with a reprint?

Also - I am temporarily halting donations and removing my PP info from OP until we get official word from @desjgn that the Modiano reprint is happening. If that does happen, we then need to discuss what happens with the funds collected thus far (assuming the Modiano reprint is successful).

PS: Thank you, @Gunnar, for contacting Modiano!

If this all works out and my donation is enough for a set up of cards from Design, I would prefer the cards over the cash.

Ok, this is news to me because they haven’t contacted me at all concerning a reprint. I contacted them again after the 6th to tell me what they were going to do about and have received no communication whatsoever.

Thank you Gunner for making the effort. Let me go through the response at lunch and provide another response—i haven’t been online much and am seeing this now.

Just hit a shitty 3hr delay and am stuck here waiting for my flight.

+1 for good news and a thread thats keeping me entertained.

+1 because this made me laugh

Sounds like Gunnar reached somebody in the blow-job smooth-over department, as opposed to the reps from the here-take-it-in-the-ass-and-like-it division that everybody else contacted.

God I'm bored.

"Ok, this is news to me because they haven’t contacted me at all concerning a reprint. I contacted them again after the 6th to tell me what they were going to do about and have received no communication whatsoever."

and this ^^ is why these assholes are still on the fuck em list as far as i'm concerned - even if they make it right in the end.

Ok, this is news to me because they haven’t contacted me at all concerning a reprint. I contacted them again after the 6th to tell me what they were going to do about and have received no communication whatsoever.

But they intended to do the right thing all along........ just a misunderstanding. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I tend to believe the "shit" pitchforks might have had a lot more to do with it than they are getting credit for. Contrary to the saying, sometimes you do get more results with the 2x4 than the honey.

Personally, I'm chalking it up to their dislike of feces consumption, an aversion to an early demise, and being stunned by a recent appraisal of their fornication abilities.

You're welcome.

Thank you Gunner for making the effort. Let me go through the response at lunch and provide another response—i haven’t been online much and am seeing this now.

Man I hope they are changing their minds finally and will do this right. If you end up sending them another email you can put me in CC. I have some connections and I'm not afraid to make some big calls if they are bullshitting in my face.

On the other hand I need to buy some decks of these cards when they are reprinted they come with a history.

but it still doesn't excuse them from ignoring customers

Weeeelllll,
They are in kind of an odd position when they’re getting emails from desjgn’s customers. Because those folks aren’t actually their customers. Desjgn is their customer and we are desjgn’s customers. The fact that most of us are also modiano’s customers (in other, unrelated transactions) complicated things a bit, of course.

For the record I sent Modiano an email December 13th, which was polite and straightforward that there was a problem with the cards. I never received the courtesy of a reply.

We were advised by Jason to email them directly to express our concern since they said there was nothing wrong with the cards. Now they're complaining that they got "shit" emails?? If they sent out a few replies to us at the very least saying "we're looking into the matter" I think that would have done some decent damage control.

Even if Modiano does get these cards reprinted, there's still an issue for Desgjn which is all the shipping costs that he's going to have to incur to replace all of the cards that were sent out. I am hoping that the funds generated in this thread will help him recover that regardless of if Modiano replaces the cards or if he has to get them reprinted elsewhere.

If Modiano replaces the cards, great! Will I be buying any more Modiano products after this? Nope.

I called them directly as owner of Pokerstore.is and a board member in PSI ( Poker organisation Iceland ) that is part of sport accord

I got the information that Modiano will reprint and that was always the plan. They don't understand all the furious emails that are coming. They are aware of the problem and recognise it. There was some misunderstanding since the mistake was not in the samples the had but when the received more decks they could see.

It seems that there is some misunderstanding going on and Modiano will fix this so we can stop flaming them.

giphy.gif

As the saying goes, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

And the loud cat outside your window in the middle of the night gets a BB gun shot at it.

...but I think it is lousy to send them shit when we only know one side of the story.

Now they're complaining that they got "shit" emails?? If they sent out a few replies to us at the very least saying "we're looking into the matter" I think that would have done some decent damage control.

This basically sums up my feelings as well. The reason we don't know "their side" of the story, is because they never took the time to respond to anyone. Not one single email reply to one person who contacted them, not even to Jason. That's just awful customer service.

Weeeelllll,
They are in kind of an odd position when they’re getting emails from desjgn’s customers. Because those folks aren’t actually their customers. Desjgn is their customer and we are desjgn’s customers. The fact that most of us are also modiano’s customers (in other, unrelated transactions) complicated things a bit, of course.
Let's say I buy a new Ford and take it back to the dealership with a problem, and they say "yeah, we've been seeing that a lot, and we think they should do a recall. Please tell Ford about the problem too." And I reach out to Ford about it, I'd at least expect them to respond...

Let's say I buy a new Ford and take it back to the dealership with a problem, and they say "yeah, we've been seeing that a lot, and we think they should do a recall. Please tell Ford about the problem too." And I reach out to Ford about it, I'd at least expect them to respond...
Like most analogies, that one is imperfect.
Here’s one that might be closer. My Nissan Altima hybrid uses Toyota’s hybrid synergy drive. If I have a problem with it and I reach out to Toyota, do you think I’m getting a response?

Ok, I have been all sorts of frustrated throughout my work day concerning this matter...I need to get some answers and prepare myself for a very loud phone conversation. Let me get clarification in writing and go from there, providing an update as soon as I can get one. Really frustrated at the lack of communication.

My apologies for this drama people as this really could have been avoided.

Ok, I have been all sorts of frustrated throughout my work day concerning this matter...I need to get some answers and prepare myself for a very loud phone conversation. Let me get clarification in writing and go from there, providing an update as soon as I can get one. Really frustrated at the lack of communication.

No apology required (from you). Just let me know where to send the two fifths of liquid conversation volume regulator. Bourbon okay?

4w3IPjd.jpg

Jason you have nothing to apologize for.

Geez, what a cluster #%$&ano :mad: caused with their non existant communication. No possible excuse for that kind of behavior. Still won't spend any more money with these clowns.

Funny how they are talking openly with another vendor in @Gunnar yet Modiano has not returned any emails to Jason and his customers. At this point any communication not to @desjgn and communication to another vendor is just heresay.

They are only talking with @Gunnar because he has potential to provide Modiano with more business.

Modiano figured that the Desjgn transaction is already done and have obviously moved on from it. They don't give a shit. If they did, this would have been resolved before the end of 2017. We are almost in Feb of 2018. That is bs.

Modiano should be communicating with @desjgn and so far they have chosen not to. And this has dragged on far to long with no resolution.

At this point if Modiano wants to work with Jason now he should just get a full refund and continue to proceed to make these on the Classic Culture plastic.

I am not impressed with the quality of the Modiano cards that they made even if the color was right. The cards are thinner then Copags and I do not see them lasting long at all. They just feel cheap. They have also been proven to crease very easily compared to other plastic cards.

I just don't see Modiano doing anything as they have not done anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom