Bridge/Jumbo Index Issue (2 Viewers)

One of the standout items about Desjgn cards is the face art. If it prints better on Piatnik, then that's probably the best route. Then again, there is cost - these are reprints. No need to beat down your pocketbook if the price is disparate.

Good quality cards are important. The name of the factory is not.

@David O May still have some from a group buy he could sell ya.

Thanks. I opted out of the GB simply because I have more than enough cards as it is right now. That hasn't changed. As long as I can get Fournier / Prestige / Desjgn when I need more, I'm good. And with a Canadian dealer for Desjgn now available, I'm inclined to go with them.

Another piatnik vote here as well, although you wont hear me complaining about anything. Fournier or Culture stock would be good as well

I actually really liked the Culture Stock. What ever makes the artwork look great and isn’t too thick of stock would be great to me. Can’t wait to see the next project...hopefully a new standard index bridge sized in deep dark primary colors for the backs. :whistle: :whistling:

Just posted another update on kickstarter to inform everyone what is happening. It is looking more and more like the Classic Culture stock will be where the reprint lands. I am awaiting Piatnik’s response which could mean sooner production time instead of waiting until March for the CC stock. Either way, I am looking forward to having proper products made so that everyone can enjoy the Classic Baroque decks at their games.

Thanks Jason, still hoping a little that Piatnik gets to do the job but Classic Cultures rock as well! (y) :thumbsup:

and I'm shocked, shocked, shocked I tell you that #$%&ano :mad: isn't going to do the right thing after all and reprint or refund & it wasn't just a misunderstanding? ;):sneaky:

and I'm shocked, shocked, shocked I tell you that #$%&ano :mad: isn't going to do the right thing after all and reprint or refund & it wasn't just a misunderstanding? ;):sneaky:
461DAC4F-4BF7-405B-8862-C9E5E83965F6.jpeg

mod, modiano, moderator.... coincidence?

j/k....too soon?

Just posted another update on kickstarter to inform everyone what is happening. It is looking more and more like the Classic Culture stock will be where the reprint lands. I am awaiting Piatnik’s response which could mean sooner production time instead of waiting until March for the CC stock. Either way, I am looking forward to having proper products made so that everyone can enjoy the Classic Baroque decks at their games.

I take this to mean Modiano has given you the final single finger farewell salute

Hearing everyone loud and clear. I was not contacted by the president last week as was told to me, so I just want this Kickstarter to be completed thus it is just time to move on. Disappointment aside, I am confident that we’ll have replacement decks to everyone in April. The good thing too is that shipping them out will only consist of decks which means I can get more decks in the various sizes of flat rate boxes, making it easier and quicker for me to ship them out.

@justsomedude will be sending on the donations made and I will just say again how appreciative I am for the generosity and support (verbally or donation) to help me out with the reprint. You guys are amazing so thank you! Sorry you have to wait until April but whether it is Piatnik or CC plastic, you’ll have great cards.

Hearing everyone loud and clear. I was not contacted by the president last week as was told to me, so I just want this Kickstarter to be completed thus it is just time to move on. Disappointment aside, I am confident that we’ll have replacement decks to everyone in April. The good thing too is that shipping them out will only consist of decks which means I can get more decks in the various sizes of flat rate boxes, making it easier and quicker for me to ship them out.

@justsomedude will be sending on the donations made and I will just say again how appreciative I am for the generosity and support (verbally or donation) to help me out with the reprint. You guys are amazing so thank you! Sorry you have to wait until April but whether it is Piatnik or CC plastic, you’ll have great cards.
Sorry to hear how this has turned out, but I think you have handled this admirably. I am not a huge buyer of setups, but I for one will make a point of ensuring I buy all my future setups from desjgn.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom