Bridge/Jumbo Index Issue

Kyle

Full House
Gemaco Superflex are extremely stiff compared to most cards. I really don’t like them....and I have three setups.

The Classic Culture material has the best feel of any card I own next to Kem. They are a perfect weight IMO
Have any of the Red and Blue decks shown below? If so, I am interested in buying them from you.

rps20180211_182654_179.jpg
rps20180211_182721_542.jpg

I was curious and just looked at a very brief page on Wikipedia. A couple of paragraphs ending with:

This Italian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.

Perhaps someone with a better knowledge of the details could help Wipedia with an update

Burke

Straight
Hey guys, I realize this may not be the correct thread to post this in, but does anyone have an extra setup of these cards that are NOT defective that they would be willing to sell?

Hey guys, I realize this may not be the correct thread to post this in, but does anyone have an extra setup of these cards that are NOT defective that they would be willing to sell?
I have some extras I will sell you. However, full disclosure, I have not seen any bad sets in what I have opened. I am guessing that is because A) I luckboxed into getting all the good sets or B) it turns out I have some kind of color blindness going on. I'm really thinking the actual answer is B.

So, I'm willing to even open the sets and check them before mailing but I promise nothing as I swear I have not seen any color variance in the sets I have opened but can easily see it in pictures people have posted here.

Burke

Straight
I have some extras I will sell you. However, full disclosure, I have not seen any bad sets in what I have opened. I am guessing that is because A) I luckboxed into getting all the good sets or B) it turns out I have some kind of color blindness going on. I'm really thinking the actual answer is B.

So, I'm willing to even open the sets and check them before mailing but I promise nothing as I swear I have not seen any color variance in the sets I have opened but can easily see it in pictures people have posted here.
I'll take you up on that - PM coming! @David O thanks for offering as well, but I'm going to try not to gamble as much as possible (y) :thumbsup:

Top Bottom